Nike Air Griffey 1 QS Metallic/Platinum ??

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

only c/w i passed on so far is the all blacks. this is one of my all-time favorite shoe designs EVAR!! that said, these will be copped!!
pimp.gif
I agree with you as far as being all-time favorite BUT it seems like Nike can't make a solid colorway other than the originals.  Orion, black, blk/red and blk/pltnm all letdowns

Let's see more color experiments with Mariners colors.
speak for yourself with da cincy colorway...i love those...and i seen da all black griffeys on alot more feet then i thought i would, so ok for those.
I'm with HnT on this.  None of the non-OG colorways worked for me (that includes these platinums).  Having said that, the best non-OG c/w for me were the black/reds... doesn't mean I like em though.  
Nike ~ Jr. started with the M's, spend the majority of his career with the M's, retired with the M's.  Focus on M's colorways! 
nerd.gif

They do look better than hoh penny iii's...but that really isn't saying much...imo only 1's worth copping(for me) were the og cw's...I'm good...I may swing by the spot to go check these in person...good looks on the pics tho...STOP BS'ing AND DROP EMERALDS ALREADY...

They do look better than hoh penny iii's...but that really isn't saying much...imo only 1's worth copping(for me) were the og cw's...I'm good...I may swing by the spot to go check these in person...good looks on the pics tho...STOP BS'ing AND DROP EMERALDS ALREADY...

Im with HnT and SinnerP on this also. How is it we can get these kinds of trash colorways and not see the emeralds yet?!

Im with HnT and SinnerP on this also. How is it we can get these kinds of trash colorways and not see the emeralds yet?!

From what I know so far, these joints are going to be real limited on distribution. Let me know if I'm wrong but I think that these are Ken Griffey's Platinum Retirement Pack.

From what I know so far, these joints are going to be real limited on distribution. Let me know if I'm wrong but I think that these are Ken Griffey's Platinum Retirement Pack.

Originally Posted by soledout23

Is there a SKU on these?

Originally Posted by soledout23

Is there a SKU on these?

Like I have been saying, there was going to be this, a possible "retirement shoe" and start an apparel line, then emerald AGM and 2011 AGM II believe me..

Like I have been saying, there was going to be this, a possible "retirement shoe" and start an apparel line, then emerald AGM and 2011 AGM II believe me..

Back
Top Bottom