Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Anthracite/ Black/ Hot Red - Vol. Don't Mess This One Up

^
Confirmed.

These are on a bunch of stores shipping lists, and took a few managers by surprise.

I passed over the Spring... I won't be passing this time!
laugh.gif

If anyone got freshwaters in size 8.5 - 9, pm me. Or if anyone knows where to get em online..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

If anyone got freshwaters in size 8.5 - 9, pm me. Or if anyone knows where to get em online..
nerd.gif

Keep an eye on the outlet thread, you just missed them for $60...

i might pass on the footlocker restock and wait and see if these also hit the outlets like the other colorway i got today

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i might pass on the footlocker restock and wait and see if these also hit the outlets like the other colorway i got today
you do know the ones in outlets today were b-grade right.

bgrade FW griffs for $80, why not
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

nerd.gif

Keep an eye on the outlet thread, you just missed them for $60...
Freshwaters were at the Colo. outlet for $80 today including size 8.
Samples have hit no less than 2 outlets and I copped multiples for self in VA.
$28 apiece.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if anybody needs a fitted in a 7 1/4 for the volts i got you. worn once.

i still need freshwaters but im saving for DB VIs

volts have officially restocked at ftl. saw them yesterday (they had ALOT). no sign of freshwaters tho....

I'm in Canada, so are any online retailers restocking the Volts? I'm trying to get a pair for a reasonable price, because I also have to mess withexchange rate and possible import duties and taxes.

My local footlocker recieved 36 pairs of the volts. very good news, not so much for resellers reaching the 200 mark

I thought I told you guys mooonths ago that Nike were gonna carry over the Volts and Freshwaters?

Back
Top Bottom