Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Anthracite/ Black/ Hot Red - Vol. Don't Mess This One Up

I'd cop the all black.......for like $40
they released these in the wrong order, if you have someone that loves to wear black... they already have 2 c/w they went through and aren't going to payretail on these.

if they came out first... then they would have copped off impulse.

Seen the all blacks today....Realllll easy pass unless I can get'em for cheap. Bout to put my Voltz on the rack for a lil while. Ever since the re-stockthe whole campus has'em now.

yeah, all blacks are def.
sick.gif

black colorway is decent..but i would definitely take the 1/2 cents over them easily.

I see these on the feet of waiters everywhere via los outlets

are those ^^^ dropping or just photoshoped? definitely refreshing to see something in a non black colorway
pimp.gif

" Following up on the Black/Black Nike Air Griffey Max 1 that released this month, Nike is scheduled to release the Air Griffey Max 1 in Grey and Teal.The upper on the Grey/Teal Griffey Max 1 features a combo up smooth leather and nubuck with Teal accents on the eyelets and logos. The upper sits on aWhite/Grey midsole and Black outsole. There is no confirmed release date for the Grey/Teal Nike Air Griffey Max 1 as of the time of this post. Once I hearsomething, it will be posted. " http://www.kixandthecity.com/nike-air-griffey-max-1-grey-teal/

Glad to see that they're not done with griffs. The greys are fresh. Still looking out for the og teal/freshwater joints though.

Back
Top Bottom