Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Anthracite/ Black/ Hot Red - Vol. Don't Mess This One Up

JUST SCOOPED UP A SZ.13 OF THE VOLTS AT FTL! I HAD TO DO A PRODUCT SEARCH AT MY LOCAL FOOT LOCKER IN H-TOWN,THOUGH. WE DONT HAVE 'EM OUT HERE YET,AND IDIDN'T FEEL LIKE WAITING UNTIL WHENEVER THEY DECIDE TO SEND THEM TO HOUSTON!!! BUT,THIS PURCHASE WAS A NO BRAINER....CLASSICS. HOLLA...CED B.(THEPENMASTER!)

ALSO,MY HOMIE WHO IS THE MANAGER UP AT FTL TOLD ME THAT HE BELIEVES FTL IS SUPPOSED TO BE RESTOCKING THE FRESHWATERS AS WELL,PRETTY SOON!!! IM KEEPIN' MYFINGERS CROSSED,ONE THIS ONE...

Originally Posted by cedb713

JUST SCOOPED UP A SZ.13 OF THE VOLTS AT FTL! I HAD TO DO A PRODUCT SEARCH AT MY LOCAL FOOT LOCKER IN H-TOWN,THOUGH. WE DONT HAVE 'EM OUT HERE YET,AND I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE WAITING UNTIL WHENEVER THEY DECIDE TO SEND THEM TO HOUSTON!!! BUT,THIS PURCHASE WAS A NO BRAINER....CLASSICS. HOLLA...CED B.(THE PENMASTER!)

ALSO,MY HOMIE WHO IS THE MANAGER UP AT FTL TOLD ME THAT HE BELIEVES FTL IS SUPPOSED TO BE RESTOCKING THE FRESHWATERS AS WELL,PRETTY SOON!!! IM KEEPIN' MY FINGERS CROSSED,ONE THIS ONE...

I bought my Volts in Houston months ago...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

yea i saw the volts at 2 stores today... footlocker/footacton... hope they hang around for the 50
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Originally Posted by cedb713

JUST SCOOPED UP A SZ.13 OF THE VOLTS AT FTL! I HAD TO DO A PRODUCT SEARCH AT MY LOCAL FOOT LOCKER IN H-TOWN,THOUGH. WE DONT HAVE 'EM OUT HERE YET,AND I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE WAITING UNTIL WHENEVER THEY DECIDE TO SEND THEM TO HOUSTON!!! BUT,THIS PURCHASE WAS A NO BRAINER....CLASSICS. HOLLA...CED B.(THE PENMASTER!)

ALSO,MY HOMIE WHO IS THE MANAGER UP AT FTL TOLD ME THAT HE BELIEVES FTL IS SUPPOSED TO BE RESTOCKING THE FRESHWATERS AS WELL,PRETTY SOON!!! IM KEEPIN' MY FINGERS CROSSED,ONE THIS ONE...

I bought my Volts in Houston months ago...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

WELL,GOOD FOR U DUNNY! BUT I WAS TALKIN' BOUT THE RESTOCK,FAM...I ALREADY KNEW THEY DROPPED IN H-TOWN EARLIER THIS YEAR...

The Volt restock hit my stores over here too, im hoping they do the same for the freshwaters.

restock hit jersey too. seen them when i went to cop the lebrons. and to think i was going to get rid of my volts. hopefully they'll around for the next50% off.

Just scooped 2 pairs of Volts at my local FL off the restock through my connect. Glad I managed to get in on em this time around since I missed out on thefirst drop.

JUST GOT MY SZ.13 VOLTS IN THE MAIL TODAY! FLAWLESS...HOLLA! CED B. (THE PENMASTER!)

Big restock in my local Footaction and Footlocker of the Volt Griffeys in sorrycuse, damn near 40 pairs of them came in this week.

all blacks are in the 757...my mans at footaction (lynnhaven mall) got em in yesterday...they aight...mite grab a pair on sale but thats about it...they alsogot the silver 1/2 cents in, said they will release them on 11/5

Stopped by my local FA today, seen the all blacks which I wasnt interested in from the jump, but they had em out. Silver 1/2's too.

Since the first colorway of the XIIIs, I've been a sucker for black sneaker with a white sole/midsole...

These joints are gravy. Got them on now.

Great retro+ colorway, with the color contrast of the nubuck and the leather being a winner...

The all blacks though.......
eyes.gif
Outlet status...

Back
Top Bottom