Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Anthracite/ Black/ Hot Red - Vol. Don't Mess This One Up

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I thought I told you guys mooonths ago that Nike were gonna carry over the Volts and Freshwaters?
I'm pretty sure you said re-release which is entirely different.

restock came from europe, guess they couldnt sell them for $250 euros
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...s-happening-Finally.html
Originally Posted by ninjahood

ya cats sleepin..soon as da next 50% rolls around and these are included they're gonna liquidate from footlocker.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

dat didden happen

Read the first couple of these pages and got inspired by some of the PS's I saw. So, Idid a quick PS . . .

Mcfly Griffey's(Hypebeast editions):

2quj2a8.jpg

still need freshwaters, got my volts for 80....thought i was gonna get em for 50. oh well still a good price.

Thunderchucks frontin..u know they were EXCLUDED hence why they still there.
laugh.gif
nah, just reading comprehension fail, mad people keptfronting (in the ea thread) that they knew what was going to be excluded and included in the 50, thought you were one of those people when I read that realquick.

if im reading right, u guys talking about the freshwaters/volts being excluded in the EA 50%?
I know for a fact the pre-black anthracites, they were included in the 50%
i copped the volts on the 50%
hardest part is having spots hold them until the next 50...

Originally Posted by bigj505

if im reading right, u guys talking about the freshwaters/volts being excluded in the EA 50%?
im talkin about da cincy griffeys being excluded in da 50% hence why you can walk up into a footlocker and get em now.

and i dunno where u were able to even wait for a 50% on da first colors...they both smoked fast in NYC.

make no mistake, da black and red griffeys have sold well..they just made more #'s then da first 2 colors.

Glad the volts restocked so everyone who missed out on them can get another pair... but honestly I don't know how anyone could have missed out. They werearound for so long in such abundant #'s. I'm expecting some deep discounts on these euro shipments (especially with the cold weather season upon us).

Originally Posted by bigj505

im talkin about da cincy griffeys being excluded in da 50% hence why you can walk up into a footlocker and get em now.
and i dunno where u were able to even wait for a 50% on da first colors...they both smoked fast in NYC.
make no mistake, da black and red griffeys have sold well..they just made more #'s then da first 2 colors.
its crazy that the cincy griffs were excluded on the 50... but yea, i was able to cop 1 pair of volts from NYC on the 50 along with some nubuck12s a few months ago thanks for my boy up there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

Read the first couple of these pages and got inspired by some of the PS's I saw. So, I
did a quick PS . . .

Mcfly Griffey's(Hypebeast editions):

2quj2a8.jpg

ftr, i'd cop these.

... and regret it a month later!

LOL!

C'on Tyler!

Don't give Nike any ideas to hore these like the Trainer SC, Penny IV, Air Force Max B, etc.!!!!

spacej23 wrote:

You're telling me you wouldn't cop the McGriffey's Kev?!

roll.gif

Only if they made 500... Leaked it's limited available so massive sites can beasts... And its East Coast only... And it came with a Wale mixtape...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

spacej23 wrote:

You're telling me you wouldn't cop the McGriffey's Kev?!

roll.gif

Only if they made 500 250... Leaked it's limited available so massive sites can beasts... And its East Coast only... And it came with a Wale Kanye mixtape...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Now I'll cop.
laugh.gif

All jokes aside, if Nike dropped those and I didn't have to kill a newborn baby to get them, I'dpick them up. The "McFly(Air Mag)" colorway will always be hot to me, and it compliments this model of the Griffey's very well in myopinion.

Back
Top Bottom