Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by bigj505

went to a store today and saw Bordeaux 7s sitting there. asked to used the coupon and the chick said no because they exceeded the monthly coupon limit on shoes that have a "release date"
Hogwash.

Completely.

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Nike should have used "I'm that @%$%%$%%% who likes to match everything with my shoes like a ________"
I'm assuming YOU are outta high school too, er?

My thoughts exactly, but to each his own. 
laugh.gif

Ole' Six Flags field trip shirt wearing a.......

*edited due to language in quote*

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Nike should have used "I'm that @%$%%$%%% who likes to match everything with my shoes like a ________"
I'm assuming YOU are outta high school too, er?

My thoughts exactly, but to each his own. 
laugh.gif

Ole' Six Flags field trip shirt wearing a.......

*edited due to language in quote*

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Copped today....no problem. But is it me or these run a lil' big. Felt like I could of did a size 10 instead of my usual 10.5
yyea they cut big, copped yesterday too...had to go a half size down from my usual size eleveney cut big...had to go a half size down from my usual size eleven

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Copped today....no problem. But is it me or these run a lil' big. Felt like I could of did a size 10 instead of my usual 10.5
yyea they cut big, copped yesterday too...had to go a half size down from my usual size eleveney cut big...had to go a half size down from my usual size eleven

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

went to a store today and saw Bordeaux 7s sitting there. asked to used the coupon and the chick said no because they exceeded the monthly coupon limit on shoes that have a "release date"
Hogwash.

Completely.
i already know. but theres no reason for me to argue over nothing. just left them there and kept it moving.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Hogwash.

Completely.
i already know. but theres no reason for me to argue over nothing. just left them there and kept it moving.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by alan713

Showed up at Foot Locker with the $30 off coupon and they let me use it.

did they say anything when u gave it to them? 
i remember i was using a coupon for some shoes before and they just said that it wasnt goin to work and i told them that it would work so they tried it and it worked..and im pretty sure the shoes i was gettin were excluded from discount but i just wanted to see what would happen
grin.gif
its all up to the store.
i went to one store and they were like naw son.
went to 2 store at the mall near me and they were like yup. got 1 in gs sizes for my girl and 1 for me. saved $60 overall.

Yeah, it varies. They say you can't, but once they input the code in the computer it lets you do it to anything over $100. It just depends if they cool or not, they don't lose money by giving you the discount, they still make their hourly wage. Damn, that sucks about the Bordeaux 7, atleeast they have them in your area, its gone in the foot lockers around me.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by alan713

Showed up at Foot Locker with the $30 off coupon and they let me use it.

did they say anything when u gave it to them? 
i remember i was using a coupon for some shoes before and they just said that it wasnt goin to work and i told them that it would work so they tried it and it worked..and im pretty sure the shoes i was gettin were excluded from discount but i just wanted to see what would happen
grin.gif
its all up to the store.
i went to one store and they were like naw son.
went to 2 store at the mall near me and they were like yup. got 1 in gs sizes for my girl and 1 for me. saved $60 overall.

Yeah, it varies. They say you can't, but once they input the code in the computer it lets you do it to anything over $100. It just depends if they cool or not, they don't lose money by giving you the discount, they still make their hourly wage. Damn, that sucks about the Bordeaux 7, atleeast they have them in your area, its gone in the foot lockers around me.

B'More is definitely bout the Griffeys.
Seen hella' cats & GIRLS
eek.gif
rocking the Griffey 2s this past weekend. I honestly don't think you can make this shoe look bad.

B'More is definitely bout the Griffeys.
Seen hella' cats & GIRLS
eek.gif
rocking the Griffey 2s this past weekend. I honestly don't think you can make this shoe look bad.

Back
Top Bottom