Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

I LIKE THE FRESHWATER GRIFFEY 2'S MORE THAN THE FRESHWATER GRIFFEY 1'S. ALWAYS LIKED THE 2'S MORE. GRABBING THESE WHEN THEY GO ON SALE OR MAY JUST GRAB FROM THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE. THEY ARE SITTING HARDCORE HERE. IT'S LIKE NOBODY EVEN CARED THAT THESE DROPPED.

I LIKE THE FRESHWATER GRIFFEY 2'S MORE THAN THE FRESHWATER GRIFFEY 1'S. ALWAYS LIKED THE 2'S MORE. GRABBING THESE WHEN THEY GO ON SALE OR MAY JUST GRAB FROM THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE. THEY ARE SITTING HARDCORE HERE. IT'S LIKE NOBODY EVEN CARED THAT THESE DROPPED.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Memphis, right?  Grab me a pair.  I work by the airport...

Memphis, right?  Grab me a pair.  I work by the airport...

Both are dope shoes but I feel you on the 2's. I always liked the 1's more in the past but finally owning an OG colorway of the 2's may have changed my mind. Really a shoe that looks much, much better in person. From the silver stitching and swingman of the 2's to the NIKE strap and swooshes all over the 1's it's all in the details with Griffey's
pimp.gif

Great retro. Good job there Nike. (Carbon fiber sticker excluded)

Both are dope shoes but I feel you on the 2's. I always liked the 1's more in the past but finally owning an OG colorway of the 2's may have changed my mind. Really a shoe that looks much, much better in person. From the silver stitching and swingman of the 2's to the NIKE strap and swooshes all over the 1's it's all in the details with Griffey's
pimp.gif

Posted on KATC

After releasing the [White/Orange] and [Black/Fresh Water] colorways, Nike is set to release the Midnight Navy/Chlorine Blue Nike Air Griffey Max II in May. The Midnight Navy/Chlorine Blue Nike Air Griffey Max II features a Midnight Navy upper with Chlorine Blue and White accents throughout.

The Midnight Navy/Chlorine Blue Nike Air Griffey Max II is officially set to release on 5/26.

midnight-navy-nike-air-griffey-max-2-1.jpg

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Differing opinions on sizing... anymore feedback?

This 
nerd.gif
I went true to size but they are narrow, they squeeze the middle of my foot, cant say I will break them in because I don't have time and I'm not sure if .5 sz up will just give you a longer shoe or give them more width. Hope that helps some how.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Differing opinions on sizing... anymore feedback?

This 
nerd.gif
I went true to size but they are narrow, they squeeze the middle of my foot, cant say I will break them in because I don't have time and I'm not sure if .5 sz up will just give you a longer shoe or give them more width. Hope that helps some how.

Posted on KATC

After releasing the [White/Orange] and [Black/Fresh Water] colorways, Nike is set to release the Midnight Navy/Chlorine Blue Nike Air Griffey Max II in May. The Midnight Navy/Chlorine Blue Nike Air Griffey Max II features a Midnight Navy upper with Chlorine Blue and White accents throughout.

The Midnight Navy/Chlorine Blue Nike Air Griffey Max II is officially set to release on 5/26.

midnight-navy-nike-air-griffey-max-2-1.jpg

Originally Posted by M0dernMarVel

pimp.gif

It's not so much people don't care that these dropped... folks DIDN'T KNOW!

I was at the liquor store with them on saturday night (the one across from Safeco Field mind you, i know right?)
and these dudes were like, "Damn, i didn't even know they retroed those!"

Another dude with a babystroller said the same thing to me at the mall earlier in the day.

People aren't into shoes nowadays like they once were. But if they do come across them, it will raise a few eyebrows
and instill some nostalgia juice.

I love 'em. Even for a GR... it was neck snappin' sneakerware (even middle-aged white dudes were like, "WHATITIS?!")

Originally Posted by M0dernMarVel

pimp.gif

It's not so much people don't care that these dropped... folks DIDN'T KNOW!

I was at the liquor store with them on saturday night (the one across from Safeco Field mind you, i know right?)
and these dudes were like, "Damn, i didn't even know they retroed those!"

Another dude with a babystroller said the same thing to me at the mall earlier in the day.

People aren't into shoes nowadays like they once were. But if they do come across them, it will raise a few eyebrows
and instill some nostalgia juice.

I love 'em. Even for a GR... it was neck snappin' sneakerware (even middle-aged white dudes were like, "WHATITIS?!")

anyone remember these retros from 2003

i want to get the freshwaters but cant bring my self to pay retail for a Griffey shoe 

396427220.jpg

i copped these for $65.00 

Back
Top Bottom