Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

anyone remember these retros from 2003

i want to get the freshwaters but cant bring my self to pay retail for a Griffey shoe 

396427220.jpg

i copped these for $65.00 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i want to get the freshwaters but cant bring my self to pay retail for a Griffey shoe 

396427220.jpg

from dr. jays right? me too
pimp.gif

dope colorway

396427220.jpg

pimp.gif

dope colorway

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

396427220.jpg

pimp.gif

dope colorway

nah 
some hole in the wall store 

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

396427220.jpg

pimp.gif

dope colorway

nah 
some hole in the wall store 

Mine came today and I have to say, they did a really good job on these. Ive been pretty hard on nikes retros the past couple years, but this one is pretty faithful to the og, well, as faithful as we could expect - air bubble size and fake carbon fiber taken into account of course. Definately wearing these tomorow!

Some pics for those still considering: (sz 11 for reference)

Mine came today and I have to say, they did a really good job on these. Ive been pretty hard on nikes retros the past couple years, but this one is pretty faithful to the og, well, as faithful as we could expect - air bubble size and fake carbon fiber taken into account of course. Definately wearing these tomorow!

Some pics for those still considering: (sz 11 for reference)

Just a bit history digging..

Did these fall under the Air Max2 umbrella or by that time did they designate the Max heel differently?

Just a bit history digging..

Did these fall under the Air Max2 umbrella or by that time did they designate the Max heel differently?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Nike should have used "I'm that @%$%%$%%% who likes to match everything with my shoes like a ________"
I'm assuming YOU are outta high school too, er?

My thoughts exactly, but to each his own. 
laugh.gif

Ole' Six Flags field trip shirt wearing a.......

*edited due to language in quote*

What's wrong with matching? The shirt is nice. It's simple and it goes with the shoes. Im 27 btw. I dont think anyone that buys this shirt will be over doing it trying to match. I would cop but i already bought the black/grey one for my Huaraches.

On another note, the GS grey/purple Griffey 2s are nice. Saw them in person today, probably cop them for my girl soon.

Nike should have used "I'm that @%$%%$%%% who likes to match everything with my shoes like a ________"

laugh.gif

What's wrong with matching? The shirt is nice. It's simple and it goes with the shoes. Im 27 btw. I dont think anyone that buys this shirt will be over doing it trying to match. I would cop but i already bought the black/grey one for my Huaraches.

On another note, the GS grey/purple Griffey 2s are nice. Saw them in person today, probably cop them for my girl soon.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

laugh.gif

agree..that shirt really isnt overdoing it at all..i think its just enough detail..not too much and not too little

laugh.gif

agree..that shirt really isnt overdoing it at all..i think its just enough detail..not too much and not too little

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

laugh.gif

I agree with this as well. Im an ol' sku and i think the shirt isn't over doing it. But I guess a coordinating outfit is too much for young's now days.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

laugh.gif

I agree with this as well. Im an ol' sku and i think the shirt isn't over doing it. But I guess a coordinating outfit is too much for young's now days.

but to each his own. 
laugh.gif
I'm just not the type to buy (i.e.) a JB t-shirt that goes with a Jordan released shoe.

Black nike socks + these = Meth and Mary...
smokin.gif

but to each his own. 
laugh.gif
I'm just not the type to buy (i.e.) a JB t-shirt that goes with a Jordan released shoe.

Black nike socks + these = Meth and Mary...
smokin.gif

396427220.jpg

still dunno what nike was thinking about dropping this color
laugh.gif
sick.gif

and that exposed midsole with no paint just goes to show these were seriously neglected as far as detail when it came to these retros....

as far as dropping retail on griffeys, i got no problem doing it as long as its a DOPE OG color or a WELL THOUGHT OUT retro + color....

396427220.jpg

still dunno what nike was thinking about dropping this color
laugh.gif
sick.gif

and that exposed midsole with no paint just goes to show these were seriously neglected as far as detail when it came to these retros....

as far as dropping retail on griffeys, i got no problem doing it as long as its a DOPE OG color or a WELL THOUGHT OUT retro + color....

Back
Top Bottom