Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

deadstock needs to ship out!! lezz go gotta get my hands on these bad boys. the more pics i see the more i like the retro the carbon fiber is kinna disappointing but that air bubble even looks pretty fat and the materials are niiice.

deadstock needs to ship out!! lezz go gotta get my hands on these bad boys. the more pics i see the more i like the retro the carbon fiber is kinna disappointing but that air bubble even looks pretty fat and the materials are niiice.

really wanna pull the trigger NOW on these, but i guess ill wait a week
ohwell.gif

cant wait for the white/black pair to drop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Quite frankly, not as great as one would expect (because shoe looks amazing visually).  But really nothing to complain about either.

I switched to gel insoles. Did wonders.

does the cushioning feel like the retro 1's?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Quite frankly, not as great as one would expect (because shoe looks amazing visually).  But really nothing to complain about either.

I switched to gel insoles. Did wonders.

does the cushioning feel like the retro 1's?

Forget the Grifs!

I want them zoom Terra's "solezprogression" got on the bay. LOL!

But that price shipped is a little O.D. I'll keep searching my mom and pops for my size. All I keep running into is small size for cheap.

Forget the Grifs!

I want them zoom Terra's "solezprogression" got on the bay. LOL!

But that price shipped is a little O.D. I'll keep searching my mom and pops for my size. All I keep running into is small size for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom