Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Easy cop this morning, they run a bit narrow to me but I have wide feet. Now I can give my wallet a much needed break lol.

I agree with that, My next shoes are the Black/cement 3's and that is it for me and shoes.. I don't see the point as I am getting older to still get shoes and so forth..

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Easy cop this morning, they run a bit narrow to me but I have wide feet. Now I can give my wallet a much needed break lol.

I agree with that, My next shoes are the Black/cement 3's and that is it for me and shoes.. I don't see the point as I am getting older to still get shoes and so forth..

Originally Posted by RABiDPope

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Heads up to anyone trying to use the $30 off footlocker coupon you can't use it on the shoe alone since it is launch day, buy some socks or shoe cleaner with em

wait... so are you referring to buying them in the store or online? guide me so i can use the coupon....

I bought mine in store, it probably won't be a problem online, use the code EMFLV4H9 for the $30 discount

Heads up to anyone trying to use the $30 off footlocker coupon you can't use it on the shoe alone since it is launch day, buy some socks or shoe cleaner with em

wait... so are you referring to buying them in the store or online? guide me so i can use the coupon....

I bought mine in store, it probably won't be a problem online, use the code EMFLV4H9 for the $30 discount

nerd.gif
 Can anyone direct me where to find the print-out coupon... 

nerd.gif
 Can anyone direct me where to find the print-out coupon... 

Back
Top Bottom