Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Copped today....no problem. But is it me or these run a lil' big. Felt like I could of did a size 10 instead of my usual 10.5

Copped today....no problem. But is it me or these run a lil' big. Felt like I could of did a size 10 instead of my usual 10.5

Originally Posted by sneakermane

damn wish i wouldve known, i went up half a size on my online order with finishline.

damn wish i wouldve known, i went up half a size on my online order with finishline.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

they run small to me.. i had to get a 11.5 instead of my usual 11.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

cool cuz im an 11 but like to go up half a size on online orders
always better to have a little more space than for a shoe to feel too tight

cool cuz im an 11 but like to go up half a size on online orders
always better to have a little more space than for a shoe to feel too tight

They run a half size big IMO but I put the SofSole insoles for extra cushioning so it takes up extra space to negate the difference. I found that half-size bigger difference to be true when I got the grey/maroon/wht in '03 as well.

They run a half size big IMO but I put the SofSole insoles for extra cushioning so it takes up extra space to negate the difference. I found that half-size bigger difference to be true when I got the grey/maroon/wht in '03 as well.

I guess it's best to just try them on. Only shoes I've copped in a size 10 the past 10 years have been the Bred Pippens 1s....& these fit similar.
I'm cool with the size 10.5 thou....such a dope shoe.
smokin.gif

2c2354e3e9be48fc411915e81090b6a9e7f7fa1.jpg

96635126e0a0416e4c2814d516563b38ac35da6.jpg

Freshwater 1s or 2s?
happy.gif

I guess it's best to just try them on. Only shoes I've copped in a size 10 the past 10 years have been the Bred Pippens 1s....& these fit similar.
I'm cool with the size 10.5 thou....such a dope shoe.
smokin.gif

2c2354e3e9be48fc411915e81090b6a9e7f7fa1.jpg

96635126e0a0416e4c2814d516563b38ac35da6.jpg

Freshwater 1s or 2s?
happy.gif

Sizing is a little weird.  I wear a 9.5 in everything, but in the Griffey I the 9 fit better.  The Griffey II a 9 was too tight and the 9.5 is a little loose.  On the right shoe above my pinkie toe, part of the shoe is rubbing against my foot causing some soreness.  Not sure if I need to break them in or if it's a defect.  

Sizing is a little weird.  I wear a 9.5 in everything, but in the Griffey I the 9 fit better.  The Griffey II a 9 was too tight and the 9.5 is a little loose.  On the right shoe above my pinkie toe, part of the shoe is rubbing against my foot causing some soreness.  Not sure if I need to break them in or if it's a defect.  

Anyone think these fly off the shelves in NYC this weekend? I'm trying to hold out on getting them but if these are doing well I may have to cop earlier than I wanted to.

Anyone think these fly off the shelves in NYC this weekend? I'm trying to hold out on getting them but if these are doing well I may have to cop earlier than I wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom