Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

pics sold me, but when i saw them in person the plastic instead of carbon fiber makes them look like fakes imo easy pass

I'll jump ship w/everyone here about the "carbon fiber" - wretched. Really tho?? It would've looked better if they had just written "Place Carbon Fiber Here."

I'll jump ship w/everyone here about the "carbon fiber" - wretched. Really tho?? It would've looked better if they had just written "Place Carbon Fiber Here."

i THOUGHT i purchased a pair yesterday from footaction. got home and realized they gave me them chlorine am 95s that just came out.
laugh.gif

going back to the mall tomorrow to get my pair exchanged.

i THOUGHT i purchased a pair yesterday from footaction. got home and realized they gave me them chlorine am 95s that just came out.
laugh.gif

going back to the mall tomorrow to get my pair exchanged.

copped yesterday for 112...CF is pretty wack but nike still surprised me by not messing them up completely...overall the shoe is clean and quality is on point

copped yesterday for 112...CF is pretty wack but nike still surprised me by not messing them up completely...overall the shoe is clean and quality is on point

satisfied with both pairs. these are fire!!! footlocker were sold out my size, but i manged to grabbed my alternative size, which is not bad
smokin.gif

img2591nl.jpg

img2599sp.jpg

satisfied with both pairs. these are fire!!! footlocker were sold out my size, but i manged to grabbed my alternative size, which is not bad
smokin.gif

img2591nl.jpg

img2599sp.jpg

that carbon fiber wannabe crap made me not get these i refues to dish out 140 for some crap-tadtic retros when will nike move past this

that carbon fiber wannabe crap made me not get these i refues to dish out 140 for some crap-tadtic retros when will nike move past this

Back
Top Bottom