Nike Air Griffin? Why not?

blake-griffin-608-021911.jpg

Those 2011's are still nice though. So he's wearing them tomorrow?

Both shoes are sick. Looks like he had on some Fly By's tonight. I assume those HD 2011's are for tomorrow. Those are crazy though!

Both shoes are sick. Looks like he had on some Fly By's tonight. I assume those HD 2011's are for tomorrow. Those are crazy though!

He was wearing those Hyperdunk 2011s when they were interviewing him on TNT. He'll probably rock those for the All Star Game. Hopefully they release them tomorrow!

He was wearing those Hyperdunk 2011s when they were interviewing him on TNT. He'll probably rock those for the All Star Game. Hopefully they release them tomorrow!

Originally Posted by HILL

No kidding they def. look really good
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

That shirt is nice too except there are no free shipping codes and it makes the t-shirt $41.00
sick.gif

That shirt is nice too except there are no free shipping codes and it makes the t-shirt $41.00
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

sick.gif

my exact thoughts. 41 for a shirt... NAW

Originally Posted by bc60997

sick.gif

my exact thoughts. 41 for a shirt... NAW

Yeah I want the shirt but agree can't get myself to do it with everything I'm trying to buy, I thought his 3rd dunk was the best.  At first I thought he was gonna try to jump the car lengthwise!!!

Yeah I want the shirt but agree can't get myself to do it with everything I'm trying to buy, I thought his 3rd dunk was the best.  At first I thought he was gonna try to jump the car lengthwise!!!

Back
Top Bottom