Nike Air Hoop Structure Infrared Sample - First Look

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

hmm $87? Ima go see what I can do. So buttons lemme ask u this, I remember seeing on the uptempo thread u went a .5 sz down. I did as well to a 10.5. now would u say its safe to get an 11?

I would say so...I'm about to go switch to the 9.5 now...but I would try it on if you have the chance...for whatever reason the 9 was tight down at wherethe laces start. I would hate for you to get the wrong size because of how I think they fit.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

hmm $87? Ima go see what I can do. So buttons lemme ask u this, I remember seeing on the uptempo thread u went a .5 sz down. I did as well to a 10.5. now would u say its safe to get an 11?

I would say so...I'm about to go switch to the 9.5 now...but I would try it on if you have the chance...for whatever reason the 9 was tight down at where the laces start. I would hate for you to get the wrong size because of how I think they fit.
Which Footaction in BK was it?

took a walk over to footaction and didnt even see em on the shelf. might be waiting for the F&F to be over. Ill wait till the next one

very very impressed. like how these came out.
pimp.gif

hey buttons,

if you dont mind could you check the upc for those infrared hoop structures
if the box has the footaction tag on it - it will be the number on that tag
not the sku, which is 365726-131 btw

thanks

Originally Posted by cjb23

hey buttons,

thanks
41-00472-1-04

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by cjb23

hey buttons,

thanks
41-00472-1-04

thanks again dude
just what i needed - off to FA to order tomorrow -
smokin.gif

even though I'm returning these, I thought I should share some pics...
u0dp0.jpg

and some comparison shots to the Jordan VI.

2reto4x.jpg

znonlv.jpg

2i1nvcj.jpg

I will eventually cop i have always liked the infrared hoop structures..i love my structure triax 91's in the infrared colorway..and i always getcompliments about them..

Originally Posted by jphonix

why exactly are you returning them redrum sb?

I need the money
ohwell.gif

I copped the carmine cdp for retail and that pretty much took a big blow to my bank account.

hopefully I'll be able to find the infrared's down the road for retail or maybe for even less...

frown.gif
Another pointless hybrid...............please, can we cease withthe fusions and get back to original retro models?????

Back
Top Bottom