Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
All things being equal (NA or Jumpman) the 2013 mold was problematic and the 2015 CHI confirms why something like that matters. There's been no 'breaking in' period with my 2015s which I don't believe is the case for the 2013s...couple this with leather quality and while you could get 2013s for a cheaper price point over 2015s it's not worth it...

Everyone knows the 2015's quality is much better than the 2013's, however not everyone can easily afford to pay $400-$500 resale for 2015 Chis. The poster that started the discussion was getting VNDS 2013's for $150, which is a decent alternative if you can't afford 2015s (which, in all likelihood, will only increase in value).

I need another pair of Chi 1s too. I'm trying to get 2 pairs of UNCs so I can trade 1 pair for another Chicago. Do you guys think an even trade of UNC 1s for Chicago 1s might be possible in October? Or I might have to add some cash ontop that too?

Keeping eyes peeled on a 13-14. Might just have to be satisfied with the black toes I copped for consolation

Everyone going for their 2nd pair while I'm over here still trying to get my 1st. Hopefully I can get lucky in the future cuz I definitely ain't paying that resale.

I need another pair of Chi 1s too. I'm trying to get 2 pairs of UNCs so I can trade 1 pair for another Chicago. Do you guys think an even trade of UNC 1s for Chicago 1s might be possible in October? Or I might have to add some cash ontop that too?
I'm sure it's possible, especially if you can find a couple people in your size with the DS Chicago who are willing to part with them if they don't hit on the UNC's. But realistically yeah, no way that UNC's are going to carry Chicago prices come RD. They probably never will.

Everyone going for their 2nd pair while I'm over here still trying to get my 1st. Hopefully I can get lucky in the future cuz I definitely ain't paying that resale.
Same here fam.. not gonna pay those resell prices.  May never get them and that's fine too

I'm in the same boat. Still trying to get my first pair. Hoping I get lucky if they do drop via Nike and SNKRS next month.

Same here fam.. not gonna pay those resell prices.  May never get them and that's fine too
If people exercised some patience there would be no resell. Prices would drop way below what they already are and all the people who actually want the shoes would be able to get them. Of course, that's easier said than done. Here's to hoping people wisen up realizing that it will help their chances for future releases as well. On a more positive note, it seems like a growing percentage of people are starting to realize this and resell prices are dropping. Not only on Jordans, but also other sneakers as well. Because in the end, we as consumers set the market value.. NOT the resellers. 

Im bored...so heres my Top 5 Jordans of 2015 so far..no real order cept #1
1. Chicago 1s (own)
2. Oreo 4s (own)
3. Shattered Backboard 1s (don't own)
4. Hare 7s (own)
5. Legend Blue 4s (dont own)

Feel free to list yours, rate or ignore
In no order...

1. Air Jordan 1 Chicago
2. Air Jordan 10 Chicago
3. Air Jordan 10 Bulls Over Broadway
4. Air Jordan 1 Shattered Backboard
5. Air Jordan 7 Hare

Copped all except the hares. Still have the CDP's in almost perfect condition (worn them a few times). Haven't worn them since 2008.
Here's mine (boredom at work)

1. Chicago 1 (1st pair)

2. Chicago 1 (2nd pair)

3. Oreo 4

4. Laser 1

5. Chicago 1 (3rd pair)
nerd.gif

Im bored...so heres my Top 5 Jordans of 2015 so far..no real order cept #1
1. Chicago 1s (own)
2. Oreo 4s (own)
3. Shattered Backboard 1s (don't own)
4. Hare 7s (own)
5. Legend Blue 4s (dont own)

Feel free to list yours, rate or ignore

My 10 in this order

1. Chicago 1 OG
2. Just Don 2
3. Backboard 1 OG
4. 13 Low Quai 54
5. X Double Nickel
6. Columbia 4
7. Teal 4
8. 13 Low Hornets
9. Bred Low 1 OG
10. Neutral Grey Low 1 OG

I did cop a pair of the Oreo 4's and quality is awesome but I'm not the biggest fan of an all black shoe. I'm starting to appreciate all black shoes more tho as it's easier to keep clean and looking good for a longer period of time

Last edited:
Here's mine (boredom at work)
1. Chicago 1 (1st pair)
2. Chicago 1 (2nd pair)
3. Oreo 4
4. Laser 1
5. Chicago 1 (3rd pair):nerd:

:lol: @ Chicago 1's. In all honesty, no matter what happens the rest of the year, this shoe made my year. I was able to get 4 pairs with out the hassle.

Last edited:
You'll def need to add cash on top.

laugh.gif
@ Chicago 1's. In all honesty, no matter what happens the rest of the year, this shoe made my year. I was able to get 4 pairs with out the hassle.
^^ This pretty much sums it up.  I only saw myself making 3 Jordan Brand purchases (not including multiples of the same shoe) for this year.

I have 2/3...... Chi's and SBBs.  UNCs are the only ones left.

should I pull the trigger on $370 shipped for a DS sz 12 pair? Or do you guys think I could find a legit pair for a lower price?

I still need a pair of these in my life.

Back
Top Bottom