Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Y'all aint ever lie
laugh.gif
Now why would I lie?
Any 10.5's in there?

Thanks bro. 
My man @FLATFOOT718  straight killin it
Thanks bro...The only shoes I need to buy this year and I need 5! lol
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
like a chimney [ /SPOILER]
Thanks broski...dope IG photos with the pumpkins..

Any 10.5's in there?
Lmao..good GIF....no 10.5s and all are not for sale!
And I match your five... (four 2015's plus one 1994)
Dope 94s...I would just buy the 94s just for the box lol..

should I pull the trigger on $370 shipped for a DS sz 12 pair? Or do you guys think I could find a legit pair for a lower price?

I still need a pair of these in my life.

I got a pair for this price off of EB but I think you can probably haggle for cheaper.

Just grabbed a couple more pairs for $350, 11 and 11.5. Prices have been on the rise I think...
How many pairs do you have now?? Definitely the definition of Lewi'up.
I'm done at two with the $300 price tag. I'd rather double up on a pair of SBBs at that price.

eBay got back to me about my fake shoes and told me that I need to get proper documentation to show that the Chicago 1s are fake. Can I just take this to any cosignment store and have them legit check it and provide documentation?

eBay got back to me about my fake shoes and told me that I need to get proper documentation to show that the Chicago 1s are fake. Can I just take this to any cosignment store and have them legit check it and provide documentation?
Maybe you can do a legit check on NT and show them that, I believe people have done it in the past.

Can I see pics?

Back
Top Bottom