Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

I am not convinced those are UA. I have seen a lot of quality control issues on all my pairs, and other peoples pairs.
I mean... the lace bags are off, shoe box is much larger than my other boxes, size tag on the box is wrong, and the shoe trees inside are wrong. This is all without even getting into detail with the shoe.

Due to fakes and people trying to get one over I honestly wouldn't trade or sell my pairs at the moment straight into storage unit action and rock two

were those the same shoes and box that were on the auction?

the label does look off on the box

Last edited:
 Nope. Here's the link to the auction I won http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Chicago-Red-Black-White-US9-2015-/251997911306?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=vw1ZIKDEYNKl8kVaEWMsIA9nuPA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Everything looked good here, and I had it legit checked by NT before purchasing them.  I would definitely have not purchased these shoes if he had posted pictures of the actual shoes that I was getting.

you need to explain that to ebay..you didnt received what was pictured

Nope. Here's the link to the auction I won http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Chicago-Red-Black-White-US9-2015-/251997911306?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=vw1ZIKDEYNKl8kVaEWMsIA9nuPA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Everything looked good here, and I had it legit checked by NT before purchasing them.  I would definitely have not purchased these shoes if he had posted pictures of the actual shoes that I was getting.
Coming from Hong Kong should have been the dead giveaway :smh: :smh: :smh:. The disappointments yall putting yourselves through :smh: :lol:

you need to explain that to ebay..you didnt received what was pictured
I did, but eBay wants me to go to a third party to get them authenticated per their email:

Thank you for contacting of eBay in regard to case (5086593350) that was filed for the “shoes” that you recently purchased. After going through the details of the case, I understand that you claim that the item is fake. We know it can be disappointing when you receive a counterfeit item.

I'm happy to know that your business is thriving here on eBay. I just want to take a second to let you know how much I truly appreciate the amount of business you've poured in with us. While I know that this has been a discouraging experience on your part, I can assure you that situations like these are very few and far between on eBay.

I'm aware how disappointing it is when a transaction does not go as planned. I want you to know that I am here to make sure this case is resolved because my number one goal is that you are taken cared of.

To keep you informed, I have placed the claim on a temporary hold for 5 days to ask for proof that the item is a counterfeit. In addition, please ask for documentation from the manufacturer of the brand name item or qualified third party stating that item you bought is not authentic. They must clearly describe how the item you received differs from an authentic item and how the person evaluating the item determined that it isn't authentic. If possible, the statement should include a serial number. In addition, it must be made on letterhead that includes the name, address, and phone number of the business. This allows us to contact them if we need more information. 

His feedback was at 100#, before I knocked him down. I should have known that it was fishy coming from Hong Kong, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt as I have purchased shoes from China/ Hong Kong that were legit.

Last edited:
quick question, if there isn't a red stamp under the box lid it doesn't necessarily mean they are UA right?

I did, but eBay wants me to go to a third party to get them authenticated per their email:

Thank you for contacting of eBay in regard to case (5086593350) that was filed for the “shoes” that you recently purchased. After going through the details of the case, I understand that you claim that the item is fake. We know it can be disappointing when you receive a counterfeit item.

I'm happy to know that your business is thriving here on eBay. I just want to take a second to let you know how much I truly appreciate the amount of business you've poured in with us. While I know that this has been a discouraging experience on your part, I can assure you that situations like these are very few and far between on eBay.

I'm aware how disappointing it is when a transaction does not go as planned. I want you to know that I am here to make sure this case is resolved because my number one goal is that you are taken cared of.

To keep you informed, I have placed the claim on a temporary hold for 5 days to ask for proof that the item is a counterfeit. In addition, please ask for documentation from the manufacturer of the brand name item or qualified third party stating that item you bought is not authentic. They must clearly describe how the item you received differs from an authentic item and how the person evaluating the item determined that it isn't authentic. If possible, the statement should include a serial number. In addition, it must be made on letterhead that includes the name, address, and phone number of the business. This allows us to contact them if we need more information. 

His feedback was at 100#, before I knocked him down. I should have known that it was fishy coming from Hong Kong, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt as I have purchased shoes from China/ Hong Kong that were legit.
go to a reputable consignment shop and see if thye can give you a something written that they are UA ..maybe throw them a $10 for their troubles

Last edited:
Is a consignment shot even considered a legit 3rd party? They probably mean finish line, FTL, etc etc

Anybody ever photoshopped the Frags with royal on the toe where the white is? or the black toes with a black tongue and red on the toe box where the white is?

Is a consignment shot even considered a legit 3rd party? They probably mean finish line, FTL, etc etc
I wouldnt consider a consignment shop a legit 3rd party...Big name retailers like you mention is what they meant. 

I wouldnt consider a consignment shop a legit 3rd party...Big name retailers like you mention is what they meant. 
Never heard of a big name retailer legit checking shoes and then writing a letter for me stating that the shoes are fake. Seems kinda odd to me.

Back
Top Bottom