Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I was there about an hour or so ago. They started lining up last night. About 40 people there now.

I hate JB.
lol game over. I had thought people would line up starting tomorrow morning... lol LA peeps... 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I don't camp but ghost chairs at spots I go to are only respected, from what I've seen, if there's a group of people and they are rotating "camping duties." My cousin camps, and last time he did for a big release there were at least 15 chairs out front with no one around so he just hopped in the front of the line.

Questions for you guys. Do all jordan shoe releases have b-grades? Do OG Bred 2013 1s have b grades? How can I tell if a pair of black toes is a b-grade or not? And are b-grade shoes just minor defects or is the shape of the shoe different? How much less do b-grades go for if a shoe is normally 600 non b-grade? Sorry for all the questions, thanks for anyone who takes the time to answer.

Do all jordan shoe releases have b-grades? yes, but not all make it to outlets

Do OG Bred 2013 1s have b grades?Yes

How can I tell if a pair of black toes is a b-grade or not? normally a red B is tamped on the size tag and the box is marked

And are b-grade shoes just minor defects or is the shape of the shoe different? minor defects like extra glue or poor paint that don't affect performance

How much less do b-grades go for if a shoe is normally 600 non b-grade? b-grades are sold for below MSRP. on the release market? depends on the market.

Questions for you guys. Do all jordan shoe releases have b-grades? Do OG Bred 2013 1s have b grades? How can I tell if a pair of black toes is a b-grade or not? And are b-grade shoes just minor defects or is the shape of the shoe different? How much less do b-grades go for if a shoe is normally 600 non b-grade? Sorry for all the questions, thanks for anyone who takes the time to answer.
Do all jordan shoe releases have b-grades? yes, but not all make it to outlets

Do OG Bred 2013 1s have b grades?Yes

How can I tell if a pair of black toes is a b-grade or not? normally a red B is tamped on the size tag and the box is marked

And are b-grade shoes just minor defects or is the shape of the shoe different? minor defects like extra glue or poor paint that don't affect performance

How much less do b-grades go for if a shoe is normally 600 non b-grade? b-grades are sold for below MSRP. on the release market? depends on the market.
wow thanks lol, didnt expect that thanks! and b is stamped on the size tag in the shoe? also is their always a mark on the shoe by Jordan brand telling us its a b grade or do they let us guess sometimes?

Back
Top Bottom