Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Classic ghost chairs . Next you get the " I was here before anyone got here", then the Goons that rush the door at the last minute. This isn't fun anymore. I thought it'd be different down here in socal. Dude threatning to pop his trunk because I told him I wasn't letting him slide in front of me. Of course no one else said anything . The Try that in the bay my dude.

Last edited:
Questions for you guys. Do all jordan shoe releases have b-grades? Do OG Bred 2013 1s have b grades? How can I tell if a pair of black toes is a b-grade or not? And are b-grade shoes just minor defects or is the shape of the shoe different? How much less do b-grades go for if a shoe is normally 600 non b-grade? Sorry for all the questions, thanks for anyone who takes the time to answer.
wow thanks lol, didnt expect that thanks! and b is stamped on the size tag in the shoe? also is their always a mark on the shoe by Jordan brand telling us its a b grade or do they let us guess sometimes?

Yes on the size tag, b grades are always marked, but resellers have been known to attempt to remove the mark.

Yes on the size tag, b grades are always marked, but resellers have been known to attempt to remove the mark.
oh ok thanks and so are b grades sold in footlocker day of release

No outlet only

Pleaae buy from authorized dealer. B-grades always have a stamp. If someone is trying to sell you b-grade without a stamp they are selling you fakes

Classic ghost chairs . Next you get the " I was here before anyone got here", then the Goons that rush the door at the last minute. This isn't fun anymore. I thought it'd be different down here in socal. Dude threatning to pop his trunk because I told him I wasn't letting him slide in front of me. Of course no one else said anything . The Try that in the bay my dude.
ridiculous... So what happened after 4pm? Single FSR?

Lol at people respecting a ghost chairs spot in line
I've never camped but when I wanted to once some dude told me to take a chair and leave it there and chill in your car. Seems like a smart thing to do or what do u just sit there all night and sleep on da street like a smoker???

I've never camped but when I wanted to once some dude told me to take a chair and leave it there and chill in your car. Seems like a smart thing to do or what do u just sit there all night and sleep on da street like a smoker???

The only time I "camped" was when the espo and pharrell artist series came out so maybe things have changed
But to me, unless your *** is waiting in line, you're NOT in line.

MF that's an easy line to take when you have a swoosh acct...the CNCPT dunk comes with a limited presentation (wooden box etc) which you get only at the store. Living in NYC I'm used to folks camping...for b'way tix, Shakespeare in the park, summer stage, iPhones....kicks. So l can respect actually those who put in the man hours needed to get what they want as versus ghost chairing it.

The only time I "camped" was when the espo and pharrell artist series came out so maybe things have changed
But to me, unless your *** is waiting in line, you're NOT in line.
This was at Concepts yesterday afternoon for this morning's Dunk collab release...

Now THAT is a respectable camp line.
You're a sneakerhead, and wear socks with sandals on a campout? WTF 
sick.gif
 (I see at least 3)

You're a sneakerhead, and wear socks with sandals on a campout? WTF :x  (I see at least 3)

I don't get the socks & slides thing either, but I know it's really popular with the kids on my campus w/ urban style.

Looks Ok w/ PE socks & slides (JB, KD, etc.), but yeah, homeboy right up front with those Fruit Of the Loom 10 for $10 grampa socks just ain't get the memo.

Back
Top Bottom