Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
If I was to camp...I be as comfortable as possible. Socks and flip flops is what I wear to the airport all the time lol.

If I was to camp...I be as comfortable as possible. Socks and flip flops is what I wear to the airport all the time lol.
To be comfortable around the house, I wear no pants. Doesn't mean it is acceptable in public...
laugh.gif

I'd actually rather wears socks and slides if I were to camp like an idiot anyway... I hate all the chatter from all the jackasses wearing another version of the shoe they're about to buy. Lamest lines in the world are the Supreme lines, dudes dipped in every Supreme item they own to buy another one :x

It's been a long time since the release of the Chis and I simply don't remember. With that said, did we figure out if kixsquare's shoe were legit or not? Help me out family.

I'd actually rather wears socks and slides if I were to camp like an idiot anyway... I hate all the chatter from all the jackasses wearing another version of the shoe they're about to buy. Lamest lines in the world are the Supreme lines, dudes dipped in every Supreme item they own to buy another one :x

None of you wear slides after ball?they are always in my gym bag and i put them right on after I finish playing ball...

Last edited:

lol NT.... where men are worried about what other men are wearing -___- 
THIS. I wear slides/socks/basketball shorts to pick up my joints, they run the mouth. I put somethin' on from the collection im tryna stunt..guess i'll camp barefoot
mean.gif

i'll never walk out of my pad without 1- doing my hair and 2- changing out of "home clothes" (sweats and slides) just not my steez 

live your life, not someone elses 

Unless your home clothes dingy as hell and got holes in them, there shouldn't be an issue running errands in them. I'll be in shorts, slides (no socks) and a tee to pick up shoes and groceries.

Back
Top Bottom