Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Fixed.  Had to man that up for you a little.
thanks fam

bring it in for a hug 
smokin.gif

Its too hard on feets to just wear regular sneakers..while sitting in a chair for hours? Soon you're gonna see campers sitting down..soaking their bare feet in buckets full of water and Epson Salt as they wait in line

the hell you all talking about??
anyway , no one a fan of red laces in their ones? saw it once , looked pretty nice actually

wonder if red laces would look good laced  bar style on the 1s?

beginning to become a fan of bar lacing 

someone posted their 1s wh them a while back.. looked 
smokin.gif

Iv'e been waiting on my pair of gamma 12's i paid 170 for to sell at flight club for 425 so ill get 340 back and they got my size chis for 425 so it's like I'm getting them for 255 plus $14 shipping. not bad.
honestly i thought you were trolling about your gammas for selling that much.

but then i checked ebay.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
 when/ why did gamma 12s hit those types of prices?

View media item 1647177
Just picked up another and doubled up, now the wait for the value to rise so I can trade it lol. Absolutely flawless pair, only thing wrong with it is some stitching thread that sticks out, very minor.

Last edited:
Just picked up another and doubled up, now the wait for the value to rise so I can trade it lol. Absolutely flawless pair, only thing wrong with it is some stitching thread that sticks out, very minor.
what size and what was the damage?

i been reading people are picking pairs up for 3-400 but im not seeing that anywhere. at least for an 11-11.5

amarano amarano I do not believe you will find ds pairs for 300 anymore, lowest I have seen is 4, and the value keeps rising. I highly doubt nike restocks will do anything, because those will sell out and then we will be back to the same situation we are in now. It was a size 8 and I traded my lebron cork 10s plus got 100 cash from the guy.

Back
Top Bottom