Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Grain of salt taken...but if it doesn't go down(again)...your source needs to be exposed, cuz it's gonna be considered trolling if this becomes habitual

Source exposed 
laugh.gif

playin man...I know you're just looking out for us!

The one shoe I wanted the most this year and couldn't grab em. I was so close too, had em in the cart just couldn't get to check out.

NDC not releasing these really hurt my chances.

The one shoe I wanted the most this year and couldn't grab em. I was so close too, had em in the cart just couldn't get to check out.

NDC not releasing these really hurt my chances.

Me too! It was my very first Jordan so it brings back so many memories. I was also so close. I got through on Eastbay only for them to cancel my order. The NDC cancellation hurt both of our chances. i still can't believe they pulled the rug out from under us the day before. :smh:

Wearing mine to the mall today. Thought I'd break necks, and may have, but some cat had red Octobers on...probably fake though.
I can't wear retros to the malls.  With the way my girl shops, I need to have a pair of marathon runners on just to be able to last through the day.  

...well, maybe the AJ12s, one of the most comfortable retros for my old legs.

Can't see it happening....the OVOs and Vachetta 1s drop next Saturday a CHI drop this close to a big release ($225 and $400 retail) would cause competing odds for customers -- shoppers will find themselves making an either or choice. Ultimately the winged goddess wants us to get both. Hence why the SBB and CHIs after initially having release dates within a week of each other was given more breathing room - a month apart.
Every sneakerhead needs both of those
smokin.gif

I like this way better. Ish was getting out of hand. Seems like if u win u have the option so I assume all stock is up for grabs both store and online and then if ur picked u have the chance to pick how u want it

Like a pre order system

Let me make sure I interpreted that Nike link correctly. You can only win a raffle from Nike.com or NikeStore. But not both! Fuuuuuuck. Wifey will be taking her *** up there on major release days then.

Back
Top Bottom