Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Lol atc sites scrambling.
Yeeeeeeeessss 
devil.gif

If Nike confirms the Chis and SBB's to release through the new raffle process, I can see prices going back up and listings jumping up again on feebay.

If Nike confirms the Chis and SBB's to release through the new raffle process, I can see prices going back up and listings jumping up again on feebay.
dont say that about the SBB. Hoping I can cop a pair for close to retail.

I wonder if one has a better chance in securing a pair to purchase/delivered online versus selecting to pickup at a niketown. Will GPS location play a factor or will that only be saved for SNKRS app? Thoughts?

I wonder if one has a better chance in securing a pair to purchase/delivered online versus selecting to pickup at a niketown. Will GPS location play a factor or will that only be saved for SNKRS app? Thoughts?
IMO, until they get feedback from the test that rolls out tomorrow, the chances of securing a pair at a Niketown versus online purchase/delivery is gonna be the same as it has always been. The same goes for the SNKRS app, unless Nike decides to use zoning on the SNKRS app like how Adidas Confirmed did through their app for the YZY boosts, then that's a different story.

Just my thoughts until we see what is set in stone.

Last edited:
This new system is very hopeful.... I can see Nike having check and balances once they get everyone's info... they will probably be able to see  multiple orders from the same IP address and weed out those orders and not select them.... giving other people chances of obtaining the shoes.

All I want to know is does this new system mean they will be releasing the Air Jordan 1 "Chicago"? That's all I am concerned about. Nike needs to just come out and say if they are or not.

Highly unlikely on the CHIs .... Nike couldn't even bother to come out and say they had folks sign up for an event (pop up shop) and the event didn't happen doubt they will actually give a cogent explanation on CHIs and its fumble of aN RD.

if its like the previous raffles that need a phone number connected to the account it might be useless to have that many accounts. but yes you can get prepaid phones to work. i havent seen any word as to wheter is connected to the phone or not though.

you can probably use 1 phone number for 100 different accounts? unless they set it up where u can only use 1 valid phone number per account.

Back
Top Bottom