Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Yes you need a phone number linked to the account for the raffles as long as it's not VOIP (voice over Internet). Where before you could link a number to multiple accounts (which was the case for me) they have changed it. Went into one of my other accounts (for IDs and ordering kids shoes) and was told I needed to validate my number again....wouldn't let me use the same number again.

you can probably use 1 phone number for 100 different accounts? unless they set it up where u can only use 1 valid phone number per account.
You'll need a different phone number for each account and VoIP numbers aren't valid.

Not fully revived until AirSak returns. 
^^^ isn't he banned from this thread?
roll.gif
roll.gif
  yes

These raffles still hard to win. I have 6 accounts that I use to enter these raffles. I entered all 6 accounts for the Nike raffles for the SBB 1s and Red 11lab4s at Nike SM and won 1 of each out of all 6 accounts. If these Chicagos release its gonna be tough seeing as how only NDC is available for the location. No actual store will be having a supply since they were released in store already. Luckily I won of pair of these at Nike SM when they still had in store raffles

Last edited:
These raffles still hard to win. I have 6 accounts that I use to enter these raffles. I entered all 6 accounts for the Nike raffles for the SBB 1s and Red 11lab4s at Nike SM and won 1 of each out of all 6 accounts. If these Chicagos release its gonna be tough seeing as how only NDC is available for the location. No actual store will be having a supply since they were released in store already. Luckily I won of pair of these at Nike SM when they still had in store raffles

Yeah, got two for retail but still. Everyone can use another pear!

Word don't even got one and I be damn if I pay $450 for these....... Sneakers not even that serious B

Word don't even got one and I be damn if I pay $450 for these....... Sneakers not even that serious B

Lol plenty of shoes are worth the $450 price tag.. Materials and design have to be on point though. Banned 1s and Solar Red Air Yeezy 2s come to mind, specifically.

Last edited:
@abovethehorizon .... It would help if we had a full side profile with the lace bag hanging natural, a full pic of the back profile of both shoes, an above shot of the full toeboxes, a full frontal pic of the tongues, a pic of the box w/ label, a pic of the inside size tag (in focus so you can see the font/UPC code), a pic of the insole w/ size tag, AND a pic of the stamp on the inside box lid.

Ideally the pics should be without flash as the flash will bounce back particularly on the red and make it look suspect.

With these pics you get a since of the proportions, views of possible widows peaks, a sense of the leather given you can't touch it, views of stichting, views of the size of the back tab, views of the details (ie: box size tag placement, matching UPC, etc).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom