Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Anyone receive shipping confirmation as yet ? 
laugh.gif
 bruh you literally copped a few hours ago relax and be patient it'll come

I'm still having trouble logging in.. it says my username/password is invalid and then when i try to request for password help it says my email is not valid.. 

I think it depended on what time you clicked on the link. Can anyone confirm whether or not they won a pair after clicking on the link exactly at 4pm PST. It seems like people scored if they entered before. It would make sense since all the bots would be on the site at 4:00pm exactly or a few minutes prior.  Maybe this was Nike's way of deterring all the early clickers and grouping them as bots.  Thus, allowing those who clicked a little bit after won because in Nike eyes this group was less likely to be part of the bots trying to hit as soon as the link dropped.

This is my thesis I will be submitting to Nike.com

oddly enough i entered only once and got chosen. maybe nike somehow blocked people who entered multiple times? wishful thinking i know haha

there's already people confirming they won and they entered later/before/after...ITS A RAFFLE, how bored are u guys
roll.gif

Last edited:
I think it depended on what time you clicked on the link. Can anyone confirm whether or not they won a pair after clicking on the link exactly at 4pm PST. It seems like people scored if they entered before. It would make sense since all the bots would be on the site at 4:00pm exactly or a few minutes prior.  Maybe this was Nike's way of deterring all the early clickers and grouping them as bots.  Thus, allowing those who clicked a little bit after won because in Nike eyes this group was less likely to be part of the bots trying to hit as soon as the link dropped.

This is my thesis I will be submitting to Nike.com

I entered 25 mins after and didn't get them

No, that doesn't make any sense. I had my entry in there as soon as it was open, I won. Some of ya'll holding on to that L tightly.

Gonna just keep my hopes up and people that entered are too broke to make the purchase and nike restocks the unclaimed pairs!

The raffle hasn't worked that way....ES and swoosh might get lucky from folks not being able to complete the purchase or if they get Meg'd.

So the resell price I don't think will be affected much.

Nope.... Just probably more UAs under the guise of raffle winners. If the fakes are truly egregious they'll slip in at a lower pricepoint with pics selected to not show the bad craftmanship.

Nope.... Just probably more UAs under the guise of raffle winners. If the fakes are truly egregious they'll slip in at a lower pricepoint with pics selected to not show the bad craftmanship.

True that! Anything to earn easy money and **** people over. Those heartless scums

Last edited:

cannot log into my account. sucks when i finally win a  raffle but then cant even buy the shoe
I was having problem loggin in to this morning at 7am PST. I just kept trying and then Walllla.

But when I tried to log into NDC just to see im not able to login and am getting this message "We’re sorry, we are unable to fulfill your request, please try again."

However I can search for my Order Status with my Order# and Email and my items come up as Preparing to ship...

Back
Top Bottom