Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Got my last entry email about 10 mins ago and I was able to reserve a pair, however, it is saying my email is invalid. Called Nike and apparently this is a known issue right now.

Got my last entry email about 10 mins ago and I was able to reserve a pair, however, it is saying my email is invalid. Called Nike and apparently this is a known issue right now.

Yea couldn't complete my order because of errors. PayPal has a pending charge to Nike so hopefully it goes through. Customer service told me they are having an issue so hopefully my order goes through

Yea couldn't complete my order because of errors. PayPal has a pending charge to Nike so hopefully it goes through. Customer service told me they are having an issue so hopefully my order goes through

I clicked unlock and couldn't log in at all. It says my email or password is incorrectly. When I tried to do forgot password, my email is not in the system.

I clicked unlock and couldn't log in at all. It says my email or password is incorrectly. When I tried to do forgot password, my email is not in the system.

That sucks. They couldn't do anything about it for me and said they would contact me in the next 48 hours [emoji]128549[/emoji]

That sucks. They couldn't do anything about it for me and said they would contact me in the next 48 hours [emoji]128549[/emoji]

I spoke to a Nike rep and she said Nike has to honor the reserved pair. She did mention to keep trying and call back in an hour if the problem isn't fixed. I am waiting in line with Nike Chat to get a second opinion. Maybe I can get a access code instead to get through.

I spoke to a Nike rep and she said Nike has to honor the reserved pair. She did mention to keep trying and call back in an hour if the problem isn't fixed. I am waiting in line with Nike Chat to get a second opinion. Maybe I can get a access code instead to get through.

Dm me if they come through with an access code so I can bug them for one as well

laugh.gif
 bruh you literally copped a few hours ago relax and be patient it'll come

...didn't you guys just order 2.5 hours ago...
Lol yeah I'm still in disbelief that I won an online raffle for these tbh. It's NDC fam, you can never be sure, especially with the issues that the others are having. At this point Imma just have to sit back and wait for this shipping confirmation. 

Last edited:
same thing with me, i am chatting with nike right now. very odd, i also got my confirmation email at 10 am pst. 

I wonder how many that won was using an apple product or mobile number is associated with an IPhone. I think these raffles and waiting in line is highly favored toward Apple customers. There is a reason why 90% of snkrs app orders go through while others on a laptop, mobile or tablet get the waiting in line message forever and a day.

Last edited:
same thing with me, i am chatting with nike right now. very odd, i also got my confirmation email at 10 am pst. 

They were not able to find me in the system, however, got an email for a reserved pair. Nothing is making sense right now. My issue has been escalated to a supervisor and still on the phone with them.

You didn't enter the raffle so you wouldn't lose? That sounds like a really smart idea!
The main reason why I sat out from entering the raffle was because I already have two pairs and trying for a third, knowing I wouldn't win anyways, I didn't want to take away an opportunity from someone who doesn't have a pair for a chance at winning. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I also didn't want to catch another L.

They were not able to find me in the system, however, got an email for a reserved pair. Nothing is making sense right now. My issue has been escalated to a supervisor and still on the phone with them.

This is more bad than getting the rejection email.

I wonder how many that won was using an apple product or mobile number is associated with an IPhone. I think these raffles and waiting in line is highly favored toward Apple customers. There is a reason why 90% of snkrs app orders go through while others on a laptop, mobile or tablet get the waiting in line message forever and a day.
I was on a laptop, using Ubuntu and won. 

This is more bad than getting the rejection email.

Seriously. At least with a rejection e-mail, i know I won't have a chance but to receive an e-mail and not have my e-mail pull up as an account is ridculous. I was prompted to create an account with the same e-mail because it wasn't in the system. I was able to create an another account using the same e-mail without a duplication error. However when I log in with the e-mail I just created, it says I do not have access.

I refuse to get off the phone until I get my shoes!

Back
Top Bottom