Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
What i want to know is who in their right mind has been sittin on a truckload of 01s (corgi) since then. They couldve sunk with those big time if it werent for the 1 comeback.

"monopoly"

Nike is at 31% marketshare. That aint even close to a monopoly. So many different options out there.
It's obviously not a textbook monopoly but it dominates pretty much every other athletic company. they can do whatever they want and still stay at the top of nearly every sport so I consider it more or less a monopoly on the athletic industry

Last edited:
You guys have 3rd grade reading comprehension if you cant tell G Money is being sarcastic. Either that or you guys are a a bigger troll than he is. Cuz im not sure if your not sure he aint serious.

Last edited:
I can't tell if he's being sarcastic 
laugh.gif

ill start planning my schedule right now bro, just so i can get u ur sz 12 and probably end up losing money to sell u a 160 shoe for 180...160 plus tax and shipping minus fees.

Lemme start calling my local stores and upgrade my internet connection now.
If your serious, thanks man I appreciate it because the internet out in rural area is like Windows '98!

:rofl: :rofl:

ill start planning my schedule right now bro, just so i can get u ur sz 12 and probably end up losing money to sell u a 160 shoe for 180...160 plus tax and shipping minus fees.

If your serious, thanks man I appreciate it because the internet out in rural area is like Windows '98!

:lol: you can't be serious right? You really think it's that easy? The fact that you're asking for assistance, retail at that :smh:, in Dec. for a shoe that doesn't release until May 2015 is even more comical :lol:

:lol: you can't be serious right? You really think it's that easy? The fact that you're asking for assistance, retail at that :smh:, in Dec. for a shoe that doesn't release until May 2015 is even more comical :lol:
:rofl:

its never to early to start planning i guess 
laugh.gif
QFT!!!! 

Anybody got their wishlists ready, im here to fullfill them free of charge. 

But please only releases upto 2017, i don't know if ill still be able to buy shoes after that since ill be broke and homeless doin all them favors

QFT!!!! 

Anybody got their wishlists ready, im here to fullfill them free of charge. 

But please only releases upto 2017, i don't know if ill still be able to buy shoes after that since ill be broke and homeless doin all them favors
Count me in man. My internet's **** too. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom