Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Why because the people who buy them only to resell them for a higher price just for them to have more money than they got them for, if I could I would always buy them for retail but we have people in the sneaker community who want to make a "living" off of doing this.  Just because I don't want to pay over retail doesn't mean I have to stop buying Jordan retros; I grew up with them and admire them but I wear my shoes why would I pay $280-$300+ to buy shoes to wear.
No, because you dont know the first thing about getting em. It seems like a big hassle for you and no one needs that kind of stress

No, because you dont know the first thing about getting em. It seems like a big hassle for you and no one needs that kind of stress
Man the sneaker game would be better if they didn't charge these outrageous resell prices, I believe that if you do $30-$40 above retail, thats fine but why $100+? 

I'm feeling that the hype that was lost in the 2013 versions will come back twice as much when pics leak

How much do you guys think ds 2013 pairs really sell for now. I got a used pair I'm thinking of unloading and want to gauge my price with ds price.

If next year we're promised "remastered" Jordans, I hope these will get the same treatment (mold) as those Fragment 1s....

Is that too much to ask given the price for these now? 

If next year we're promised "remastered" Jordans, I hope these will get the same treatment (mold) as those Fragment 1s....

The Frag 1's are the 1st remastered shoes for this year.

The fragments are remastered. I want them in my hand before deciding which mould I like best because I really like the current SB like mould.

The Frag 1's are the 1st remastered shoes for this year.
The fragments are remastered. I want them in my hand before deciding which mould I like best because I really like the current SB like mould.
If they're remastered, we should expect the Chicago's to have a similar mold? I seriously doubt that...

I think that mold was only used by Hiroshi for this QS release...

I hope I'm wrong though.... 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
If they're remastered, we should expect the Chicago's to have a similar mold? I seriously doubt that...

I think that mold was only used by Hiroshi for this QS release...

I hope I'm wrong though.... :\  
The fragments will be an example of what the remasterd 1s will be like but since it's Hiroshi I bet the leather quality will be better than what we get in Is next year

The mold has been used for the Laser 1's that'll be coming out early next year.
The fragments will be an example of what the remasterd 1s will be like but since it's Hiroshi I bet the leather quality will be better than what we get in Is next year
Nice! I haven't seen a clear picture of the heel tab on those Laser 1's so I couldn't tell.... Thanks for clearing that up! 

Definitely looking forward to picking these up!! 

Repped! 

Back
Top Bottom