Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Count me in man. My internet's **** too. 
laugh.gif
Cool, everybody just make a list with size and what price they would like to pay for any releases within the next 2 years and ill cop em or die trying.

g money 87 g money 87 Please stop! You are killing me lol! I am crying over here! I needed this laugh after long hours of work last night lol!

BTW - This new $190 price on IV's and X's doesn't sit well with me. I'm comfortable with the $170 price now. Cop all next years retros for me and I'll pay you this years retail. Deal? LOL!

Last edited:
Cool, everybody just make a list with size and what price they would like to pay for any releases within the next 2 years and ill cop em or die trying.
Every pair of limited shoes especially the ones worn by Kanye, Jay Z, Wale, Jerry Seinfeld, and Action Bronson because I am a hypbeast and I only wear heat.

Hook me up with 10 pairs, b, so I can resell them for like half the resell price.

if that date is confirmed than a vacation has been cancelled
Bro where have u been? I got everybody and their momma, go enjoy ur vacay, G got u

I'm gonna need a size 11 for my right foot and a 10.5 for my left. I know it's a special request but hopefully it won't be difficult for you to obtain them.

Also, make sure the size tag on the box & shoe says "US 10.5/11" ... :nthat:

Even though I have the 1994 retros, these are a must have.

Will probably keep these DS and continue to beat those

I'm gonna need a size 11 for my right foot and a 10.5 for my left. I know it's a special request but hopefully it won't be difficult for you to obtain them.

Also, make sure the size tag on the box & shoe says "US 10.5/11" ...
nthat.gif
Not a problem, just in case i have trouble tho, can u do 10.75?

:wow: dudes cancelling vacations over jordans. ish just got real

Yeah bro rather be in town to secure my pair than be on vacation missing out on a shoe release I been wanting to happen for years. I got the last white red Jumpman release but quality is ******.

the last couple pages of this thread has me seriously considering the average age of NT.

:nerd:

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 you can't be serious right? You really think it's that easy? The fact that you're asking for assistance, retail at that 
mean.gif
, in Dec. for a shoe that doesn't release until May 2015 is even more comical 
laugh.gif
I'm sorry but my internet is not that good so I don't have a good chance of getting them via online; I live in SC so I can't go to a NikeTown and I live far away from the nearest mall that has a footlocker, finish line, and champs.  I try to plan ahead so I will have a chance and plus I'm not paying that much over retail $200 at the most including shipping, it makes no sense to raise the price that high for shoes I'm going to wear.  All I want is the shoes for a reasonable price not $250-$300+.  I thought NT was a good place to help people out and give information about shoes; all I want is just a size 12 for a reasonable price I can afford instead of paying all these outrageous resell prices for people who don't want to have a real job.

Buddy, you need to stop trying to buy Jordan retros.
Why because the people who buy them only to resell them for a higher price just for them to have more money than they got them for, if I could I would always buy them for retail but we have people in the sneaker community who want to make a "living" off of doing this.  Just because I don't want to pay over retail doesn't mean I have to stop buying Jordan retros; I grew up with them and admire them but I wear my shoes why would I pay $280-$300+ to buy shoes to wear.

Back
Top Bottom