Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Why aren't y'all taking the insole out and replacing it? Not only would doing so preserve the nike air logo on the insole, but because the air jordan 1 does not offer any arch support it'd be a healthier decision. Personally I always opt for an upgraded insole that offers arch support like a spenco or sof sole. Also if I ever sold my 1s later on, I'd get more bc the insoles would still have nike air intact. 1s are tanks anyway so with no heel drag they'd be an easy 8/10 with multiple wears. Not saying I would but I could.

I've tried this before but just find they end up fitting more weird/too tight with a diff insole. I have to do some more experimenting with other insoles.

And the problem with your 8/10 with no heel drag... No heel drag is basically impossible on 1's, I find anyways. Unless you're goose stepping. With how high these are cut I noticed my heel really hitting the ground hard first on steps as well, I can see these heels being gone in no time :/

Yea I noticed the difference of heel drag on mids vs highs. The higher the shoe is the heavier it is and more higher your foot has to lift to not bang and scrape the bottom. And yea I don't resell but they have entire plastic covers for the sole of your shoes so idk who knows what lengths ppl are going nowadays and still selling for 8/10 or 9/10 despite 100+ wears :lol:

My insoles do make a lot of my shoes fit tighter compared to how the stock insoles would make them fit hence why I often wear a lot of my kicks with the laces spaghettified. Not everyone's taste but it floats my boat and they're always comfier

Last edited:
I've tried this before but just find they end up fitting more weird/too tight with a diff insole. I have to do some more experimenting with other insoles.

And the problem with your 8/10 with no heel drag... No heel drag is basically impossible on 1's, I find anyways. Unless you're goose stepping. With how high these are cut I noticed my heel really hitting the ground hard first on steps as well, I can see these heels being gone in no time :/
So True, all my 1's have heel drag, my most beat pair the BRed and the BW have bad heel drags

so impossible not to get heel drags on 1

Nike air on the insoles was gone in one wear for me. I baby wipe them after every wear so they look new still with some creasing.

The pants look good. Sure beats all the #ntdenim. I find 1's look much better with fitted pants. They just look weird with sloppy loose pants over them.

My pair arrived, and one had a slight crease across the toe box. Just ruined it for me.

Keeping the plastic that holds the lace bag on the shoe ds and ish, I tell ya nters are something else! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom