Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Not bad 
smokin.gif

Need a few more opinions please. If you have a pair could you take a look to let me know ^^^^. Will rep

Regardin The white arrow shaped stitching, has anyone ever seen it stop on the black Nike swoosh like in this picture? All my Jordan ones have the stitching make that point above the Nike sign.

Regardin The white arrow shaped stitching, has anyone ever seen it stop on the black Nike swoosh like in this picture? All my Jordan ones have the stitching make that point above the Nike sign.
Mine is on top of the swoosh. I dont think it should be on the swoosh.

Last edited:
thats what is throwing me off. never seen the stitching stop on the swoosh like in that pic. btw it is not my pair. guy is selling them on a local fb page, but is asking about a potential trade.

also made a separate thread with more detailed picshttp://niketalk.com/t/638186/jordan-chicago-1-please-help-asap-will-rep#post_24372484

Last edited by a moderator:
Regardin The white arrow shaped stitching, has anyone ever seen it stop on the black Nike swoosh like in this picture? All my Jordan ones have the stitching make that point above the Nike sign. View media item 1755748

it varies and people say it shouldnt be touching the swoosh and thats a lie thats not a clear cut of a fake. you have to look beyond that and see different aspects

@gil23 oh ok so you are saying they are 100% authentic? sorry i was confused. I thought you were saying you have to look beyond the stitching and more pics to determine if they were fake or not.

Back
Top Bottom