Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

I sent my homie some Money

He's invited back tonight again

He Grabbed a bunch of size 12's yesterday

this was 1 pic 

he bought 8 pairs last night

He saw Frags, Don C's and even Supreme Jordans there..

gonna try again tonight

I hope He grabs me something!
Man I need another pair of Frags and I still need my first pair of Don C's , let me know if he is letting those size 12's go.

My friend struck out last night at 32SSS... Only pinnacles left by the time she and her friends got a chance to buy.

Not even gonna try to get in today but will prolly hang in the area to see if someone is willing to sell anything for 100 over retail.

My friend struck out last night at 32SSS... Only pinnacles left by the time she and her friends got a chance to buy.

Not even gonna try to get in today but will prolly hang in the area to see if someone is willing to sell anything for 100 over retail.
went to yesterdays event. they gave out numbers and called by range of 20-30 at a time. there were no chi's available by the time getting down there. they had OVO's, sbb 1's, unc 1s, all pinnacles, hebru melos, and some other stuff. picked up 2 OVO's (not my size in hopes of trying to trade) another pair of shatter back board 1's. dont think frags were available during either event night, trash 1.5s were tho. XX3's were done by the time i got down there yesterday.  

Just got back from the store this morning after showing up at 9 am. Bump into some cats that took megabus from NYC....they were back in line for the 2nd time. Store had pinnacles, unc 1's, XX'3s (was able to grab a pair), hebru melo's, bourdeaux's, etc.... OVO shirts only on S and L sizes. XX3's are fire!!!!!!!!!!!!! One sneaker per sku.

Last edited:
I seen people with pairs of Don C's and all kinds of kicks
4 pairs at a time!
Seen a few cats with Dons....not as plentiful as you may perceive. The NYC dudes that camped didnt score dons. They all had OVO's though. Heard the number was 300 OVO pairs. The homie, who is in the industry, scored Dons if that says anything...

Last edited:

went to yesterdays event. they gave out numbers and called by range of 20-30 at a time. there were no chi's available by the time getting down there. they had OVO's, sbb 1's, unc 1s, all pinnacles, hebru melos, and some other stuff. picked up 2 OVO's (not my size in hopes of trying to trade) another pair of shatter back board 1's. dont think frags were available during either event night, trash 1.5s were tho. XX3's were done by the time i got down there yesterday.  

Just got back from the store this morning after showing up at 9 am. Bump into some cats that took megabus from NYC....they were back in line for the 2nd time. Store had pinnacles, unc 1's, XX'3s (was able to grab a pair), hebru melo's, bourdeaux's, etc.... OVO shirts only on S and L sizes. XX3's are fire!!!!!!!!!!!!! One sneaker per sku.
Gahhd, you cooked homie. 

Them XX3's :nthat:
Were they ever released before?

I don't think so

They look fire! Gun soles!

Not my pic but Chi-Rak is eating ya'll
Nice, minus the ankle dots and the words, feel ng 'em. So guess it's just a in store exclusive? I'm a sucker for the xx3 line.

They are 100000x better in person. Might go back n
double up
Nice pickup and dope view, what was the msrp on those?
Since you're going back, might as well pick up a 11.5 for me. :lol:
:stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom