Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
wish i could get my hands on a chi or sbb or don or a frag 
tired.gif

Looks like the best opening I've ever seen for a Jordan store with releases

This is one time I got to say camping out for days really paid off

You guys are lucky in chicago next month is going to be another flight 23 store opening 23 store in in New York

I wonder if it'll be like this

Last edited:

You guys are lucky in chicago next month is going to be another flight 23 store opening 23 store in in New York

Fo Real

I hope they open a Station23 store in Cali!

Station 23 or like it stores coming up per marketing hauncho in : Toronto during allstar , Houston (they are looking for a location, hopefully inside the loop) , Cali, Atl

Last edited:
Got offered ds chicagos and 120 for the white supremes. Fair?
kind of the chis go for about $400 on ebay and might go up , and the supremes are going for about 500 sometimes 600 depending on size if you really want the chis do it. but I deff think in a year or 2 the supremes are just going to go up they never going to retro the supremes they going to retro the chis. 

Got offered ds chicagos and 120 for the white supremes. Fair?

I'd do that trade all day. Chi's > premes imo. I believe the premes will be worth more in the long run, but for now that's about right. Even if they do retro the chi's it wont be soon enough, and the premes will crumble by then.

Bro where is this suppose to go down?

Would just like to know if there are legit pairs that the stitching change directions on the swoosh instead of above it? Need answer please.

You gotta put that in your sig bruh bruh, or don't make it so obvious. No buying, selling, or trading. I'm not being a ****, just giving you a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom