Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Yea I have a feeling that's going to get shut down. Too much attention on it

They Already let people in there and grab pairs

I seen my homies Snapchat going in there Yesterday!

They EATING in Chi-Rak!

Even Twista was in there buying pairs early w/ his boys!

View media item 1759573View media item 1759574View media item 1759575View media item 1759563View media item 1759564View media item 1759565View media item 1759566View media item 1759567View media item 1759568View media item 1759569View media item 1759570View media item 1759571Nice event. Dope concept for store. Ended up getting scoop from a personal tour with one main JB cats up there so got to view from top floor for a bit. Confirmed the next one is opening is In Toronto during allstar. Houston also on the bill and I think ATL. While with him they announced shoes going on sale. Cats rushed to line. We were about 30th. Get to downstairs and all heat was "sold out". Red 23's, 8s, 7s, all pinnacles including crocs, unc 1's and some other GR stuff were all available. Hebru and OVO tees too. They are staggering the release quantities not leave the campers hanging. They've been camping for 5 days by tomorrow. Going back tonight for DB unveiling, probably be able to score dons n ovo's. Some of the stuff JB has coming up is some fly sh*t. . Basically an art exhibit with basketball court up stairs. Lots of customization capabilities. Even on shoes. Photo cred to the wife...

forgot to mention they had free drinks and food. kettle one wine beer don julio henn. i love alcohol.

Last edited:
I sent my homie some Money

He's invited back tonight again

He Grabbed a bunch of size 12's yesterday

this was 1 pic 

he bought 8 pairs last night

He saw Frags, Don C's and even Supreme Jordans there..

gonna try again tonight

I hope He grabs me something!

Man, I almost sold my Chi's for $280, this dude was comin from Compton.... now I don't judge but between the broken english texts and wierd instant agreeing to everything once I agreed to the price.... If I hadn't told him to meet me at a church before my daughter's performance, I think he and his boy were gonna rob me. No joke. Never heard a word from him after I said to meet me at the church.....

Man, I almost sold my Chi's for $280, this dude was comin from Compton.... now I don't judge but between the broken english texts and wierd instant agreeing to everything once I agreed to the price.... If I hadn't told him to meet me at a church before my daughter's performance, I think he and his boy were gonna rob me. No joke. Never heard a word from him after I said to meet me at the church.....
You're blessed [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Where was the meet up before?

Back
Top Bottom