Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
^^^^ the app is still useful for those that have access to it.
what I meant was useful for the good and limited releases like the mirror foams for example. Everything else was pretty much GR with a exception or 2 here and there

what I meant was useful for the good and limited releases like the mirror foams for example. Everything else was pretty much GR with a exception or 2 here and there
i do know that the air jordan 7 hares will be coppable on the SNKRS app

Hare 7's won't be difficult IMO. May is heavy on releases and with JB producing greater quantities of this remastered gimmick, GR's are looking easy this year.

Hare 7's won't be difficult IMO. May is heavy on releases and with JB producing greater quantities of this remastered gimmick, GR's are looking easy this year.
JB can retro anything they want this year...after the Chicagos and SBB I am good for the year....(Maybe the NC as well lol)

JB can retro anything they want this year...after the Chicagos and SBB I am good for the year....(Maybe the NC as well lol)
remastered leather black toes with black tongue and original jumpman MJ in his jumpsuit wearing the black toes commemorative card

Last edited:

I was curious too so I did a double check and no card was found idk what he (my coworker) was talking about

had to sneek this because phones are not allowed

if its a bad pic im sorry

ok guys what is different bout this pair and "fake" pair? lace bags are the same, came unlaced has the little thing in the back. Also I looked it up fakes have a different lace bag don't come laced like that ect. Besides the quality I think I returned a legit pair 
you didnt return anything & they are still fake ...stop lying to yourself kid
not a bad kid i guess but gees

It's an unintentional habit of mine
laugh.gif

I always say it, when I think of Air Jordan's I don't think of Mike. I think of Peter Moore, Bruce Kilgore, Tinker Hatfield, and Wilson Smith. I love this *** from the art side of things, and love the rare moments like this where Jordan Brand actually does something right.
Peter Moore paved the way for Air Jordans and Tinker Hatfield revolutionized it.

^^^

Never heard of them before. Prices range from $269.99 to $329.99 and they charge tax plus shipping. :x :x :x

Back
Top Bottom