Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
^^^

Never heard of them before. Prices range from $269.99 to $329.99 and they charge tax plus shipping.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
https://twitter.com/KIXnSOLE his prices are there to hookup the sneakerheads who do wear there kicks he does not like to **** with resellers.

I don't know about you, but there is an edit button available so you wouldn't double/triple/quadruple post.

I think I would preorder one then try for another on RD. usually go to move on really hyped releases. And im assuming these aren't a GR...

Last edited:
All yall finding these pre-orders with steal prices gonna end up in the L/C part of the forum

Grot the 94s and love them need one of these for the next 20 years and I'm all done with 1s .....don't need hyped frags or dsm

If paid thru paypal, you covered. But I only mess wit preorders that I've dealt with before. Mainly from 1 or 2 I know personally at that...

is $210 still a good price to secure it? wont get them til the release date though
Yeah if it's your trusted homeboy price.

Got to add in the factors

160 retail plus tax

Plus Other Parties Time [Gas, Effort]

Then add in the shipping cost to get to you.

Multiply that by the fact you may need them again.

Carry over the Fact you won't have to worry about fighting with us online/in store for these

Last edited:
I can just see the salt after release. If you have a reliable person for 200-250 then I would lock that down. If you grab another pair for retail on release great, you won't have any issues getting rid of one. Some say don't spend that money but if you learned anything from the Royals then you already did a pre-order or are going to. I did and I'm happy with my decision. If I cop more on release great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom