Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

How in the world can you guess it's a 5% chance? :smh: at all these dudes saying how many pairs there will be based off their "feelings"

It's safe to say NDC is getting these.

-Footlocker/House Of Hoops
-Finishline
-DTLR
-Champs

Just a few of the main distribution shops

Now if Hibbets and Jimmy Jazz Get these! I know we eating at the table

I don't think  Mom and Pop shops are getting these
What was the Date that JB cut off Mom and Pop shops?
JJ definitely getting these, I wouldn't worry about them getting them

Now if DSG got them we would REALLY be eating :lol:

hell if NBA.com gets em :lol:

actually they never get any 1's but yea im still worried

we will see in a few more weeks

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Marqueesole the home of the High Quality Fakes and Replicas

they got some insider and was able to get the mold but the materials and the finishing are so bad and far away from the Real ones from the Nike

if you guys know a site or person thats doing pre orders please let me know! thanks! i just need one pair!

I've never done a preorder before. Haven't read too much positive bout them either. Anywho, we bout a month left fam! 
devil.gif

Last edited:
My local Champs won't be getting these (apparently they never get 1's). But my footlocker will.  This is only because Jordan releases typically sit for months where I live.

now i regrets my pre-order on solecontrol since i read here they often cancel and resell for more $$$

dammmmmit

the good thing about preorders is that if they cancel, you get your full money back. If they are unsuccessful, you get your full money back. The only time you should worry about preorders is if they're charging more than the going price will be after release. Though I don't see that case with these.

As far as Marqueesole goes, those are very obvious fakes. For Christ's sakes, the 2nd pic shows them with a red lined lace bag.

store pairs guess the quality isn't that good after all, poorly painted bid sole, back not aligning only good thing is they feel like laser 1s  

Last edited:
That's quality control, not quality

now i regrets my pre-order on solecontrol since i read here they often cancel and resell for more $$$

dammmmmit

I meant to mention that earlier when they were brought up

lol marqueesole. I remember people used to swear by them. They only good for their pics. That's it...

Them along with Air Randy were how we used to see a lot of early release kicks before all these blogs came on the scene.

Last edited:
I don't know why people are on the Lasers D like they are og quality, yes they are better quality but when you say the word "tank" and you think of the Jordan 1 Laser I don't see it, they seem very thin for the leather parts (yes it is better but also super thin and flimsy) and for the price they can go suck an egg for sure

Last edited:
They are the best quality AJ1 most people can touch rite now without digging deep. The Frags are unobtainable to most, unless you gonna break that bread. Its funny how Frags are worth 1k to many, but lasers aren't worth 185, when both have the same mold and similar quality. I don't know the quality on Frags since I never touched them but the mold looks the same. Feel free to correct me whoever has both.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom