Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
They are the best quality AJ1 most people can touch rite now without digging deep. The Frags are unobtainable to most, unless you gonna break that bread. Its funny how Frags are worth 1k to many, but lasers aren't worth 185, when both have the same mold and similar quality. I don't know the quality on Frags since I never touched them but the mold looks the same. Feel free to correct me whoever has both.
I have the frags and the quality is very similar between the who (lasers and frags.) The reason frags are worth what they're worth (IMO) is because of the dope colorway (Royal black toe) and the collab.
No doubt! You can't compare the colorways IMO, but I don't think either one is worth 185 :rofl: I understand the whole market price even though I don't rock with it like that. It's just funny to read 1 shoe is worth 1k and the other not worth retail.

I think 260 would the highest I'd do for pre order. Didn't pull the trigger on kixsquare tho. It's gonna b interesting to see what these fetch for come release day. Hope JB stuns us and makes a GR lol. I can only hope...

I think 260 would the highest I'd do for pre order. Didn't pull the trigger on kixsquare tho. It's gonna b interesting to see what these fetch for come release day. Hope JB stuns us and makes a GR lol. I can only hope...

i had the same thought and didn't want to pay more than $250, but than i said to myself who am i fooling? I'm gonna walk over $30? A shoe i grew up wanting as a 12 year old? Nah. I had to take the plunge. No ragrets, even if they make 500k pairs.

Hope to grab a 2nd at retail.

i had the same thought and didn't want to pay more than $250, but than i said to myself who am i fooling? I'm gonna walk over $30? A shoe i grew up wanting as a 12 year old? Nah. I had to take the plunge. No ragrets, even if they make 500k pairs.

Hope to grab a 2nd at retail.
I feel you bruh. If you want it bad enough get it. That's how I always view things. I've over paid for a few gems. Not one bit of regret...

Anyone ever use the yoursneakeraddict site to preorder anything before?
They say they ship with receipt and 100% authentic guaranteed for $232 shipped.

Seems too good to be true.

You guys think the leather will be similar to the black/whites?

Demand will be higher. More along black/reds. People have been waiting for these since the jumpmans.

Being that hares will be a GR, these :smh:

Working on a pre order. Lil high but since no drop in Australia we are being told, I gotta do this. I wouldn't be able to cop even if they dropped so lets hope it comes together today

I had a nightmare that they did not drop on ndc but they dropped in Chicago only.

**** my dreams

Lol I can be ok if they don't drop on NDC but now if its a Chicago only release that is a different story. Would have to cash in on my frequent flyer miles.

You guys think the leather will be similar to the black/whites?
It will most likely be better. It's looking to be around the same quality as the frags. That's not just my opinion either, that's what one of my friends that works at a shoe store who has them says as well.

On a side note, 1's usually sit around where i'm from, so if anyone strikes out hit me up and i'll see if I can oop you guys.

Last edited:

It will most likely be better. It's looking to be around the same quality as the frags. That's not just my opinion either, that's what one of my friends that works at a shoe store who has them says as well.

On a side note, 1's usually sit around where i'm from, so if anyone strikes out hit me up and i'll see if I can oop you guys.
Wow if it's frags quality my hype just went up 100

Wow if it's frags quality my hype just went up 100
Stop comparing every 1 with good quality to the Frags, ******* it I'm sick of it.  The Frags are the same as any Jordan 1s (Just with quality materials) stop putting these on a pedestal!  If I here Frag or something related to them one more time...

But... If they have good quality materials... Then why would comparing the materials of other Jordan Is be an issue? :lol:

It's just like how the Vegas or Banned Is are regularly used as comparisons for quality.

If it's a shoe widely recognized for its quality materials, then people tend to compare similar shoes to them because they're recognized as a feasible standard.

You even acknowledged why the comparison was made, so your post didn't really end up making a point.

Last edited:
You know what I was trying to say, they're no different than any Jordan 1 and I still by that.

jaguarfan.gif

Frags >>>>>>> 90sum% of the weak *** Jordan 1s released since '09

What you are saying is that the Frags are essentially the same as the Ronald McDonald PEs....... except for the quality

What? :rofl:

Last edited:

Stop comparing every 1 with good quality to the Frags, ******* it I'm sick of it.  The Frags are the same as any Jordan 1s (Just with quality materials) stop putting these on a pedestal!  If I here Frag or something related to them one more time...
Listen, the frags are the first Jordan 1 with the new mold that I own. Don't tell me what to do, they are the best quality pair I own, so that's how I will compare them.

What's going on in this THREAD?   MADNESS!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom