Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Hmm... Will be surprised if this is actually true. I think this is referring to a different 1 though (I hope)
mad.gif

EDIT: Those might be the SB's. 

Last edited:
I think the most important question is....

What pizza are we ordering on May 30?

:nerd:

Zshz changed the picture
Chi 1s are already popping up in stores
So it has got to be the Sbb 1s

But... If they have good quality materials... Then why would comparing the materials of other Jordan Is be an issue?
laugh.gif

It's just like how the Vegas or Banned Is are regularly used as comparisons for quality.

If it's a shoe widely recognized for its quality materials, then people tend to compare similar shoes to them because they're recognized as a feasible standard.

You even acknowledged why the comparison was made, so your post didn't really end up making a point.
True, but people think the Frags are the second coming or something.

it pretty much is, name another pair of 1's that has that mold and leather prior to the Frags and post 94. The Frags are pretty much setting the standard to how the 1's quality should properly be. If it wasn't for the Frags, many of you would still be putting up with the same cardboard quality 1's. Now that pictures has surfaced of the Chicagos with Frag type leather quality, it's got you guys drooling extra hard, so don't front like that material means nothing. 

Last edited:

it pretty much is, name another pair of 1's that has that mold and leather prior to the Frags and post 94. The Frags are pretty much setting the standard to how the 1's quality should properly be. If it wasn't for the Frags, many of you would still be putting up with the same cardboard quality 1's. Now that pictures has surfaced of the Chicagos with Frag type leather quality, it's got you guys drooling extra hard, so don't front like that material means nothing. 
Didn't say materials mean nothing man

not directly because you're beating around the bush, saying how no shoe should be compared to the frags because they're all basically the same when thats obviously not true at all. You're saying Frags don't deserve the recognition they get when in fact they do because of how JB made them out to be. It shouldn't even be a discussion anymore because by now everyone should know what the Frag's are in terms of quality. You're getting mad about people comparing Chicago quality to Frag quality is babyish. It's probably the best comparison if you want to know the materials of the Chi's 

Before frags all 1s got compared to banneds so now it's frags. Same ol argument. Get over it, we not gettin a regular drop with frag or any other ultra limited quality.

Let's talk about the '09 Shadow's, banned I's and Vegas I's. All 3 of those were freaking amazing. That Vegas pair had thick leather and was more plush than almost any Jordan I own. Hah and I pretty much own all of them.

Let's talk about the '09 Shadow's, banned I's and Vegas I's. All 3 of those were freaking amazing. That Vegas pair had thick leather and was more plush than almost any Jordan I own. Hah and I pretty much own all of them.

i do too... got all three for under $140 each too

win win for you my friend. I got my banned 1's for $160 at the time. Thought that price was ludicrous at the time. Haha I ain't complaining now.

I should've looked harder, because ___s were talking about $200 and I wasn't about to pay that at all :lol:

Never ended up getting them because of that, and I never will out of respect to my self control back then.

win win for you my friend. I got my banned 1's for $160 at the time. Thought that price was ludicrous at the time. Haha I ain't complaining now.

I should've looked harder, because ___s were talking about $200 and I wasn't about to pay that at all :lol:

Never ended up getting them because of that, and I never will out of respect to my self control back then.
to keep it 100 I had zero shot on banneds & a nter gave me one of the only oops ive ever gotten on here ...Mikey23 copped for me, met me at the outlet 3-4 days later when I was finally free & gave em to me for box flat :pimp: otherwise I would've been trying to talk down people too & possibly still not have a set

Last edited:
Forgot about 09 shadows. And those sat for a very long time. Think hit the sales rack in some areas. It's crazy how things change.

Love the 09 shadows despite the jumpman. Such great quality. I missed out on a pair a couple years ago and was never able to find another one

Back
Top Bottom