Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Man. I came up on some money and honestly thought about preordering the Chis but I dont think I can do it.

i got extra cash too, but i aint doing it

retail or bust for the most part. Im gonna need 1 pair then if i gotta pay over $200. I aint breakin the bank on these so hoping they are a real GR

Stores getting shipments a month ahead of release is a good sign, Does DTLR usually get limited stuff?

Stores getting shipments a month ahead of release is a good sign, Does DTLR usually get limited stuff?

Urban account so yes......at least half of the time some dtlr will have limited if the market in the area is big enough
Well, at least we still have them getting there early going for us :rofl: I'm pretty much point and click so if I get 'em I get 'em, if I don't I don't. don't get me wrong I hope I cop so Im looking for the brightside, but I ain't gonna get worked up if don't. The more GR the better in my case.

This is looking good. NikeEU, Hanon, End, Size?, Foot Patrol, SNS on the list. I'm sure many more over in Europe will get them.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

This is looking good. NikeEU, Hanon, End, Size?, Foot Patrol, SNS on the list. I'm sure many more over in Europe will get them.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
I have a feeling these will be plentiful. 

I'm unlucky enough to be in a country that isn't releasing these, and can't be bothered wasting emotions trying to cop online on release day.

Can anyone recommend a legit pre order site? Thanks in advance!

I might be optimistic, but I think this may be a decent gr. Imo I feel that JB knows they can make a lot of money off this highly anticipated shoe and would rather line there pockets instead of the resellers. It may be wishful thinking but I hope these are produced in numbers like the Oreos were. I doubt it, but one can hope.

I hope so man

As i have stated before and will continue to do so. I really believe we all will be able to get our pair/s provided we put that work in. With under 4 weeks left the time to start is now.

I just believe they will have enough pairs to go around. Every time JB releases a model more than once they limit a certain CW to generate hype and show off the "talent" and "craftmanship" they are capable of. Now i am not going to speculate which is better but all these past 1s (starting with frags and ending with SBBs) have been great quality. They did the hype release with the Frags and if i had to put money on it, they will do it with the SBBs, not these.

Hence my belief we all will eat.

good quality i would say actually started with the black/white which released before frags. 

Yea i have those. And i love the quality on them and they were relatively easy to get. Although ill preface that by saying i live in Queens.

Once I get my pair (I hope), straight to feet like every other 1 I've purchased, they will be worn for a week or two straight idc.

As i have stated before and will continue to do so. I really believe we all will be able to get our pair/s provided we put that work in. With under 4 weeks left the time to start is now.

I just believe they will have enough pairs to go around. Every time JB releases a model more than once they limit a certain CW to generate hype and show off the "talent" and "craftmanship" they are capable of. Now i am not going to speculate which is better but all these past 1s (starting with frags and ending with SBBs) have been great quality. They did the hype release with the Frags and if i had to put money on it, they will do it with the SBBs, not these.

Hence my belief we all will eat.

Both New Zealand and Australia aren't getting ANY pairs. Both countries have always got every GR release for as long as I remember which would indicate that these are limited.

becareful jerseysole sells fakes and have sold fakes in the past, i dont doubt they sell real kicks from time to time but they definitely sell fakes with one of my boys getting a fake or unauthorized pair from the, you can see the fake white and carolina blue 5s on the main page, 199 is sus as hell and if you took that bait good luck. think bout it these cost 160 plus tax is 170 plus shipping is another 10-15 plus the paypal fee, aint nobody eating if theyre taking preorders like that

Back
Top Bottom