Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
becareful jerseysole sells fakes and have sold fakes in the past, i dont doubt they sell real kicks from time to time but they definitely sell fakes with one of my boys getting a fake or unauthorized pair from the, you can see the fake white and carolina blue 5s on the main page, 199 is sus as hell and if you took that bait good luck. think bout it these cost 160 plus tax is 170 plus shipping is another 10-15 plus the paypal fee, aint nobody eating if theyre taking preorders like that

I can vouch for this

Never even knew JerseySoles sold fakes. $200 plus shipping did seem too good to be true. wee_bay.gif

Usually when do stores hand out tickets?

Depends on the store. The only spot that I went to that handed out guaranteed tickets was Villa and they hand them out Sunday before release day.

If your talking about raffle tickets, FTL and Co usually hands them out on Mondays and Tuesdays. Best move is to call and ask to make sure.

Last edited:
Found a pair for my main man, now it's my turn
str8 fire 
nthat.gif

Never even knew JerseySoles sold fakes. $200 plus shipping did seem too good to be true. wee_bay.gif
Depends on the store. The only spot that I went to that handed out guaranteed tickets was Villa and they hand them out Sunday before release day.

If your talking about raffle tickets, FTL and Co usually hands them out on Mondays and Tuesdays. Best move is to call and ask to make sure.

Thanks yeah I'm going to call regardless just wanted a rough estimate I'll probably hit up every ftl around my area so I can get tickets :lol: don't think I've ever done raffles last shoe I went to line up for or got up early to hit the store for was Olympic 6s

this

finally gonna go enter raffles in store for this release :lol:

Same man I need to replace this pair since I sold my ogs since they didn't fit

Yo when are your chains coming in from if&co man I'm waiting on those pics to convince me about purchasing :lol:

Thanks yeah I'm going to call regardless just wanted a rough estimate I'll probably hit up every ftl around my area so I can get tickets :lol: don't think I've ever done raffles last shoe I went to line up for or got up early to hit the store for was Olympic 6s

No worries. You might want to go in store and ask a manager. Some of the employees that answer the phone try to play dumb. :rolleyes

Anyone wanna pick me up a guaranteed pair of the air Jordan 1 if they release in there area

and what is a legit site to cop preorders from ????

this

finally gonna go enter raffles in store for this release :lol:

Same man I need to replace this pair since I sold my ogs since they didn't fit

Yo when are your chains coming in from if&co man I'm waiting on those pics to convince me about purchasing :lol:

i bought the silver/plated not real gold :lol:

i got them in a few days ago. when i have time ill post pics, not like it matters :rofl:

Can you recommend any sites @vinotwofour
 ?

Can anyone vouch for Bokanume.com? The owner is on the forum @jordan23man
 --> No disrespect, just want to be certain before I order as he doesn't offer Paypal payment.

Bokanume is legit. I ordered from him twice on releases and was able to get both at the price purchased.

No Paypal, just card.

Last edited:
is he more legit then jerseysole.com

Never ordered from jerseysole and never would looking at those prices. I know the pairs I got were 100000% legit from Bokanume.

And the only reason I found him is because a friend of mine recommended and purchased from him.

Last edited:
this whole jerseysole issue is going to be another case like the member that got his pair 2 months early. I'm Not about that UA life lol.

stores rarely do FCFS anymore, especially for a shoe of this magnitude. But if you find a store thats doing FCFS, you really think a grade school kid would hold your spot? People would skip this kid and when you get to him in the morning, he would've gone from being first 5 in line to last in line.

Back
Top Bottom