Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
 people are just giving free money to these non guaranteeing preorder sites. 

I will never pre-order...ever.

I don't get it, at least TRY for retail first. If you don't succeed, then let the market work it's way down after a week or two and purchase from someone.

Kids these days.. :lol:

I don't think anyone is stupid enough to order from a pre-order site with no refund guarantee.
and no site would be stupid enough to not put that as their disclaimer, whether you actually get a refund without having to file a claim and having your money tied up is another question. 

I have no problem with preorders as long as its from a reputable site/seller and it's not outrageously overcharged. But don't bet all your money on 1 horse, attempt to get one manually. I had a friend who paid $250 for a LB 11 preorder and he thought he could rest easy. The preorder failed and he didn't attempt on RD. 

and no site would be stupid enough to not put that as their disclaimer, whether you actually get a refund without having to file a claim and having your money tied up is another question. 

I have no problem with preorders as long as its from a reputable site/seller and it's not outrageously overcharged. But don't bet all your money on 1 horse, attempt to get one manually. I had a friend who paid $250 for a LB 11 preorder and he thought he could rest easy. The preorder failed and he didn't attempt on RD. 
would you say jerseysole.com is legit because they have a disclaimer say guarenteed %100 authentic or your money back 

Can you recommend any sites @vinotwofour  ?

Can anyone vouch for Bokanume.com? The owner is on the forum @jordan23man  --> No disrespect, just want to be certain before I order as he doesn't offer Paypal payment.

I don't really **** with Pre-Orders because half the time they fail and thats not Ballin' to me!

Last edited:

would you say jerseysole.com is legit because they have a disclaimer say guarenteed %100 authentic or your money back 
Nope, like I said in the same post you quoted, of course sites and sellers are going to put that as a security blanket for the buyers. But there have been cases where that policy was stated but yet the buyer still had to file a claim to get the refund.

Btw, just because that policy is stated doesn't clear you of any fake selling. Once you sell fakes, you're no longer reputable. So lets just say they sent you fakes or unauthorized pair, you file a claim and get your refund. Now you have your $160 back or whatever you paid and no Chicago's since RD would have passed. Now, you have to paid the whatever going resell price is. My point is to not trust 100% on preorders. 

Nope, like I said in the same post you quoted, of course sites and sellers are going to put that as a security blanket for the buyers. But there have been cases where that policy was stated but yet the buyer still had to file a claim to get the refund.

Btw, just because that policy is stated doesn't clear you of any fake selling. Once you sell fakes, you're no longer reputable. So lets just say they sent you fakes or unauthorized pair, you file a claim and get your refund. Now you have your $160 back or whatever you paid and no Chicago's since RD would have passed. Now, you have to paid the whatever going resell price is. My point is to not trust 100% on preorders. 
so get a refund Rn

I didn't preorder because I trust my abilities to get these. Besides I was already told by friends that work at Champs/FA that they'll be getting a good amount. Its the panic and the demand thats making it seem like there aren't enough to go around. 

btw the refund was directed towards you because you preordered from jerseysole which I have also heard shady business before, but you're welcome to take the gamble. Good luck man.  

Last edited:
Well with these releases they Fxcking sell out quick so dont mind me mind yourself. Damn get off my **** bro
There's plenty of NTers on here (Including Myself) that can help anyone get a pair for retail you just got to ask around bro. Some of yall live in what I call hype cities where every ******* shoe sells out. Come to Alabama ppl don't **** with Jordan 1s (unless the're mids lol) anyways it's GR city out here :lol:....

There's plenty of NTers on here (Including Myself) that can help anyone get a pair for retail you just got to ask around bro. Some of yall live in what I call hype cities where every ******* shoe sells out. Come to Alabama ppl don't **** with Jordan 1s (unless the're mids lol) anyways it's GR city out here
laugh.gif
Tyrone Biggums: You know uh we bros right?

I will never pre-order...ever.

I don't get it, at least TRY for retail first. If you don't succeed, then let the market work it's way down after a week or two and purchase from someone.

Kids these days.. :lol:

In theory, what you said is truth. But we;re talking 1's here. The "let the market work its way down after a week or two" just doesn't apply.

I pretty much only deal with pre-orders these days. I buy MAYBE 5 JB releases a year, so I;m choosy. I just can't put it any work to get Jordans now. Waking up at 430a to cop online is considered work for me.

Back
Top Bottom