Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Gonna have to call my local retailers tomorrow. If it's possible I might have to contact the local call center for these lmao

Last edited:
waiting for FTL to update their launch locator so I can get a sense of what my chances of copping are...

Can we expect these to be released like Oreo IV #'s ? 

waiting for FTL to update their launch locator so I can get a sense of what my chances of copping are...

Can we expect these to be released like Oreo IV #'s ? 

I don't think the launch locator will show these shoes for at least another 2 weeks or so.

**** all the hype. 1 pair and I'll be happy. How soon do shoes get out on launch locators? Week and a half before RD?

are you copping 5 pairs each or something? If two shoes are going to f up your wallet, sit it out. Its just shoes.

$330 plus tax is a nice chunk of change. Especially if he's in high school or a broke college student. But I agree. Don't go broke trying to keep up with shoe releases.

ok guys what is different bout this pair and "fake" pair? lace bags are the same, came unlaced has the little thing in the back. Also I looked it up fakes have a different lace bag don't come laced like that ect. Besides the quality I think I returned a legit pair 
you didnt return anything & they are still fake ...stop lying to yourself kid
Nostradamus and ****....

Back
Top Bottom