Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
sadly, someone will fall prey to that fake pair eventually. He's going to find ways to try to "certify" that his fakes are real and someone will get got. 

sadly, someone will fall prey to that fake pair eventually. He's going to find ways to try to "certify" that his fakes are real and someone will get got. 

Not here tho that kid prolly making a new account....maybe "Brooklynxkid904"

he couldn't even take the time to take new fake pics...just used the same "since I know they are legit im not even gonna take new pictures...ill show those niketalk guys calling my snkears fake"

itsnarin itsnarin Repped. Just copped the last pair in my size. I'll still aim to secure a pair for retail on release date.

Glad I was able to assist...

I think I'm gonna wait a little while longer to see if I could secure this for a little cheaper than $270 shipped...

I actually think resell is gonna be this much after the RD...

itsnarin itsnarin I was hoping for a pre order around $250 or less. I feel like the resell in my area will be even more than $270 so I went and bit the bullet.

is sobersoles legit?

Ive been out of the sneaker game awhile, but I need these in my life.

is sobersoles legit?

Ive been out of the sneaker game awhile, but I need these in my life.

Me too. Tempted to just grab a 9.5 or 10.5 and get one pair out the way. Think ima just wait till release day.

definitely legit...

i can' t fade 270 though.. that's a bit rough..
if it were the shattered backboards i would possibly consider it..

edit:: for reference---i also have ordered white infrareds from them.. they also came bright and early on the same saturday they released..

Last edited:
definitely legit...

i can' t fade 270 though.. that's a bit rough..
if it were the shattered backboards i would possibly consider it..

edit:: for reference---i also have ordered white infrareds from them.. they also came bright and early on the same saturday they released..

$270 shipped is the lowest we seen thus far, but you right. Kinda glad size 10 is sold out.

Lawd!!! I'll try my luck on release day. I refuse to pay $100 more that retail for a preorder. Especially on some 1's.

Ordered the last 10.5 from Sobe Soles appreciate the link...now hopefully another pair on RD[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Legit pre-orders gonna be like 300 in a week. Seems like prices keep climbing as we get closer.

Last edited:
Some of this "hype" is not necessary, all these pre-orders and such; you guys are creating the "hype" by doing this.

These sneakers (Jordan 1)hype has already been established for a while now.

I personally never pre ordered but heard good things of SS so why not spend the extra bill to help ease the headache doesn't affect me any and I'll try like everyone with high expectations on RD.

Back
Top Bottom