Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I was roast hard haha but you are right it's just I don't want to miss our you know? Only reason why o bought a pair is because I can see the hype. Every og color way 1 sold out instantly and I can see these being 500 at resale
I'm saying price on these will be $320+ when they come out these are hyped as it is and people will defiantly be buying more than 1 pair
Not even gonna bother quoting more of what you posted. 

Last edited:
someone post the royals threads for this man. PURE ENTERTAINMENT.
bred 1 thread on release date waiting for JJ's midnight release 
roll.gif

Just saying why is it only this site that says fake and everyone says legit. They came with correct lace bags and what not and the box is real. I can't wait until release day when I can compare if these are real you won't hear the end of it. But about the factory check out @fake_education the guys pair is featured in there as legit and there are fake pairs that look nothing like mine. And on reddit a sub reddit that deals with fakes and even has people who helps run a rep stores and what not says they are real. Literally this is the only site so I decided **** it 90%-10% think real fake I'll just hold them until release day
Didn't @geraldg2309  take the time to point out every flaw in your pair?

Come on man!

It's a wrap

Bruh, you asked for a legit check, we gave you an honest answer. Even @geraldg2309  pointed out the flaws. Why are you mad? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not at all. 10 was just a number i threw out there since that would definitely cause some hurt for most.

No disrespect. I just don't understand the sneaker head mentality sometimes. There's a lot of "Taking the bus but got them Jordans" heads out there.

Whatever. End of discussion. Good luck
I take the bus/train and I'm grabbing these jordans if I can 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Flaws: yes
Fakes: debatable
debatable? 
laugh.gif

****'s debunked, everyone knows yours aren't legit 

the worst part of it is you're selling 'em for 360 
laugh.gif

welp, back to the topic, local retailers here haven't had news on 'em... might as well wait and see

Last edited:
might as well buy a preorder for $280 (probably the highest) than buy from someone who can't confirm himself they are legit, but try to sell them for a whopping $360 and say 100% authentic. Where is your 100% authentic coming from? word of mouth from reddit? No Retailer receipt, you ain't guaranteeing anything is legit. 

Damn son i try and refrain from going in but bruh your just diggin yourself into a grave
mean.gif

I think it's safe to say your in some serious denial. I know it's hard but just take your L. To ask for a LC, get one then agrue the LC, then hit other sites dissin NTers calling us entitled when your the one who got butt hurt b/c info that was provided to you as a courtesy wasn't what you wanted to hear, shows the level of maturity you posses. Then to make matters worse, you hit kixify and devalue the legitimacy of their site by posting your "flawed" kicks calling them authentic cus a rep factory told you so when in reality you got, got and can't get a refund. If they were real the seller wouldn't have a problem taking them back cus he knows he'd get em off asap. No one else believes they're fake on other sites b/c they're just as naive as you are. Man up, accept your loss, leave #TeamEarly since it didn't work out for you, and don't be selfish by trying to ruin anyone else's collection with them joints

Last edited:
Don't even waste your time on this clown. He knows deep down they're fake and is in serious denial.

Last edited:
Messing with nt I don't even need cable.. Buying from kixify has always been a no go. Nt marketplace or die. Shame on bronxkid for trying to pass them joints on.. I bought Icey jams back in 11 for 400.. I just chopped up the loss and learned from it. Rd or pass for me unless the guy sellin me the shoes has a Nike badge and is known for being able to get his hands on unicorns. But still I would prolly wait for release date for gr

Man, those pics... :nthat:

I'm having the urge to paint a pair of '94's on canvas lmao
Thanks and this is my first pre 2001 jordan 1 or shoe in general actually and the leather on them is unreal, seriously nothing that came out since has been this good, they are incredible and now i will be on the hunt for more 94s and OGs

Back
Top Bottom