Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Thanks and this is my first pre 2001 jordan 1 or shoe in general actually and the leather on them is unreal, seriously nothing that came out since has been this good, they are incredible and now i will be on the hunt for more 94s and OGs
What size tho...

I saw a pair of '85 b/reds on a local group, selling it for 336. Yellowed midsole, heeldrags, chips on the ankle, but a little restoration will make it look like brand new. Not sure where it went though

Took a legit pair to a fake factory for authentication...ya logic is nonexistent in that case man

Just want to point out that on behalf of NYC representatives We DO NOT claim bronxkid
roll.gif

People who were onboard with Hares are now changing their minds. RD's gonna be ugly imo

This is why I size up :lol:

Oh damn, seller's selling a size 8. NVM, you already have a pair of 94's so i guess it's fine for you :lol:

:rofl:
thanks for looking though, once i have more money rolling in i will own lots of 94s and OGs and share them with yall, but for now i might just scoop what i can anyways and sell later, i flip flop on my collecting plans all the time as im sure lots of people do

went for LC at a fake factory?

*Insert Jax Jaguars fan GIF

No man....he worded it wrong remember? He asked people who work hand in hand with them not the factories itself........don't really know which version is worse.

Dude keeps taking L's.

Last edited:
I was curious too so I did a double check and no card was found idk what he (my coworker) was talking about

had to sneek this because phones are not allowed

if its a bad pic im sorry

View media item 1504072

ok guys what is different bout this pair and "fake" pair? lace bags are the same, came unlaced has the little thing in the back. Also I looked it up fakes have a different lace bag don't come laced like that ect. Besides the quality I think I returned a legit pair 
you didnt return anything & they are still fake ...stop lying to yourself kid

I'm just saying lol I'm done but I was roasted for absolutely nothing even the cardboard things inside the shoe were the same I'm done though lets worry about release day and how limited or not limited they shall be 
just dont try & pass off your fakes as a real pair closer to rd so you can get a real one....

just dont try

you have absolutely no idea what you are saying

oh yeah....... week & 1/2 ago I called the bs you were going to attempt

Back
Top Bottom