Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
If someone ask your size just tell them :lol: omg yall the sneaker game funny

Rules to camping out is don't camp out. Waste of time. Get a good nights rest Papi

View media item 1528858 don't know if anybody posted this or got one of these release cards from Dtlr, but I passed by today saw my boy that works there, an he said that these are not limited, in the sense of numbers he said it's about the typical shipment they get for all 1s, now I don't know how factual that is for everybody depending On where u live an supply an demand, but they are limited to stores like footlocker an Finishline,with the proper homework, an some leg work these shouldn't be that impossible to obtain. Gl to all. And Dtlr will be doing a raffle for all those in va.

Last edited:
so the consensus is not really limited but kinda limited 
wink.gif

Yeah I would say semi limited, no footlocker I checked are getting these, but then again the ftl out here in va are limited to specific 1s they get.. most time no high og's.. But no Finishline I checked is getting them as of now, but all Dtlr, Hibbets,sport zone will. An it seem that mostly all stores have received there shipments already,from the 4 Dtlrs I checked, so if stores don't already know or have em, it's a chance they may not get em.

I tried solesnatcher auto checkout with oreo flyknit racers.They sent me a success email bit I got nothing from NDC [emoji]128544[/emoji]

So what happened? Did you get the shoes or a refund?

Anywho I finally got a code for the snkrs app, not sure if these are gonna drop on there though

Didn't get from NDC soleSnatcher has a pending transaction that should disappear from my bank statementioned by tomorrow.

If I can't get the Chicago 1s..imma try for the 1.5s. I wore my nightshade 2s today...that insole feels better than 1s..and I could probably actually ball in those

Called stores in my local mall( Conyers Ga) everyone but Jimmy jazz and finishline does fcfs. Hibbetts said they won't carry them at all, c'mon maaannn!!!
Conyers, GA; I have family in Conyers, they live 5 to 10 minutes away from Stone Crest Mall.  

all one can do is pray for the best an prep for the worst with this release,as far as limited goes, that may depend on where you live,again iam going by what an employee at dtlr told me,here in parts of va there's about 4-5 dtlrs in each city  all will be getting these,i cant speak for online or any other places,an yes i guess you can say 1's are always more limited than other retros,so the point my boy was trying to make is they may be limited to as what retailers will carry them (online excluded) but its not anything super ltd beyond the normal,again depending on where u live an demand for 1s, i haven't had to many problems buying them here in va,and this info is  from someone i know that works at dtlr,where everyone else live  might be different, just  do ya homework, dont take my word for it.. or anyone else,best thing to do is go to the stores or call an talk with someone. cheers

Ha still live in Lithonia now

Stonecrest is too shady, I never cop from the mall, just online or hibbetts
When I first moved to Georgia, the true blue 3s where in the mall way after release time. That'll never happen now

Stonecrest is too shady, I never cop from the mall, just online or hibbetts
When I first moved to Georgia, the true blue 3s where in the mall way after release time. That'll never happen now

Yup stonecrest used to be ideal ; online, Cumberland or nearby city gear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom