Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
How do you guys camp out? Any tips? Gonna ask just in case local retailer's gonna go FCFS

They will def charge $300
mean.gif
well see but most likely i will just pay that, idk if i could trust other sites. 

Has anyone used any ATC services?

I've been tempted to numerous times, but i'm weary of giving some random person my personal info. Especially the auto check out ones where your CC info is accessible.

Chi 1s..Shattered Backboard 1s...Air Jordan 1.5 ohh my. 3 unicorns and probably gonna swing miss and strikeout on all 3. DAMN! Nobody likes da 1.5s but I know they gonna sell out TOO

Last edited:
Has anyone used any ATC services?

I've been tempted to numerous times, but i'm weary of giving some random person my personal info. Especially the auto check out ones where your CC info is accessible.
ATC doesnt work like u think bruh. The real legit cats who are on point with their ATC Service dont ask/take ANY of ur personal info and you should always use Paypal to checkout. PM me if u really want to know more info and Id be happy to put ya on as to how it works, and no I do not have an ATC service myself. Yes I have used an ATC service and its been successful each time. Very worth it!

anyone know how reliable or legit sole palace is for ATC/preorders? 

http://www.solepalace.com/collections/nike-atc

Not sure about that, but if you want an ATC service I would use solesnatcher or solesniper. They have autocheckout, so they add them to your cart and check out for you, that way you don't have to worry about getting cart jacked.

https://www.thesolesnatcher.com/product/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-chicagoauto-checkout/

I tried solesnatcher auto checkout with oreo flyknit racers.They sent me a success email bit I got nothing from NDC [emoji]128544[/emoji]

I wasn't tryna deter anyone from shoppin with Kixsquare. Jus did a quick google search as I do with any place I've never dealt with before. They had some bad reviews. Nothin bout fake jus some a few screw ups. But you pay with PayPal so you always safe as a buyer...
preorder should never replace legwork imo. At worst, you end up with 2+ pair and oop to someone or charge resell and essentially have that second pair cover your first. if you do a preorder and just decide to sleep in on RD, then you still walking a tightrope.

How do you guys camp out? Any tips? Gonna ask just in case local retailer's gonna go FCFS
having a "partner in crime" is great. if you're solo, i'd say bring a mophie or whatever for your phone. bring snacks/food. nothing that needs to be heated or kept at a certain temp to stay fresh. would also suggest bringing extra snacks for whoever is front and behind you. that little bit of goodwill can go a long way imo. don't bring anything that you wouldn't mind losing (save for your wallet and phone obviously)

I tried solesnatcher auto checkout with oreo flyknit racers.They sent me a success email bit I got nothing from NDC [emoji]128544[/emoji]

So what happened? Did you get the shoes or a refund?

Anywho I finally got a code for the snkrs app, not sure if these are gonna drop on there though

Called stores in my local mall( Conyers Ga) everyone but Jimmy jazz and finishline does fcfs. Hibbetts said they won't carry them at all, c'mon maaannn!!!

When ndc released the "Hornet" 13 lows last week or so the snkrs app wasn't working like it had for me in the past. I was in line for over 10 minutes and ended up getting through faster on my laptop. I hope the problem is fixed if these do release on the app.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom