Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Get the hares

Leave me the Chicagos [emoji]128514[/emoji]
On second thought, I'll just get the Chicago's instead 
laugh.gif

Yall don't like them cuz the hype train has started yet. Just wait. This will def be the bred hype level and folks be like man those classics. just wait on it.

Last edited:
This is getting to be a little to much to handle.

To much releasing

But Ones are so clean on feet! and just wearable!

And Red and White and Black hits it just !!!!
pimp.gif

Do you guys believe this is going to be limited or a GR? NDC only or NDC, FL, FNL, CS, and SP release?

I don't think these will be limited.

But these will sell out with the quickness

Depending on what drops prior and following.

They're limited all right. But I guess the hype hasn't grown since the info leaked so I guess these would be like the B/W's.

These are imma probably be in numbers similar to other NA Is except for of course Royals which were probably the weirdest release of the NA Is. We're the B/Ws hard to come by? I didn't pay attention to that release but I know the NA Is in 2013 came out around the same production numbers

These are imma probably be in numbers similar to other NA Is except for of course Royals which were probably the weirdest release of the NA Is. Were the B/Ws hard to come by? I didn't pay attention to that release but I know the NA Is in 2013 came out around the same production numbers
Actually no. It was damn easy. But I was worried that I might strike out the night before lol. I have a gut feeling that these will most likely be in B/W numbers.

Actually no. It was damn easy. But I was worried that I might strike out the night before lol. I have a gut feeling that these will most likely be in B/W numbers.
Okay that's good because the NA Is in 2013 were made in less numbers and hype was bigger on them. I think these are gonna be produced in more numbers but the hype will deff reach these espicially when blogs start using the same pics of fake pairs to hype up the release

The month of May is going to be quite busy for the pockets.  5's, 11's (lows), and Hares all releasing the weeks prior to the 30th.  Gonna be some TOUGH decision making for a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom