Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I was planning to get those AJKO's actually, but I was saving up for B/W's so I didn't had a chance on 'em. lol

There are a lot of must-cops on the 2nd quarter of 2015. I'm hopin' that the 'beasts would leave the Chi 1's alone for all of us to buy :lol:

I put in like four raffles for the Chicago AJKO's and won them all, so I felt bad not picking them up especially since I was excited to have a Chicago 1. But, as soon as I felt the material and even the strong glue smell I couldn't take it so I returned them all and once I got the Baron's and felt how a true Jordan Retro 1 was supposed to feel like with leather I hoped that an OG version would drop and now my prayers have been answered :pimp:. Knowing how the market is and everyone's sudden love for Jordan 1's I bet these won't be am easy walk in the park, hopefully they make them easily accessible with good allocation and the Hare 7's along with the Bred 11 Low's has the same effect on the Chicago 1's that the Columbia/Legend Blue XI's had on the Columbia/Legend Blue 4's release, but I doubt it :smh:.

ARE U GONNA REIMBURSE ME FOR UPGRADING MY INTERNET SPEED, BUYING A NEW LAPTOP, BOT, AND EVEN A MOUSE, ALSO I BOUGHT A NICE RECLINER FOR COMFORT CUZ I NEED TO BE ON MY A GAME SINCE THIS WAS A TOP PRIORITY!!!! PLZ 

Don't forget the upgrade to the mechanical/gaming keyboard, those aren't cheap :lol:.

ARE U GONNA REIMBURSE ME FOR UPGRADING MY INTERNET SPEED, BUYING A NEW LAPTOP, BOT, AND EVEN A MOUSE, ALSO I BOUGHT A NICE RECLINER FOR COMFORT CUZ I NEED TO BE ON MY A GAME SINCE THIS WAS A TOP PRIORITY!!!! PLZ 
Don't forget your 3 packs of Monster, you need to get that energy going 
laugh.gif

But srs, this wouldn't be a walk in a park. Especially for those who are planning to cop in stores.

Na I'm just pointing his wack *** over use of the phrase "in my humble opinion" everytime he states his opinion. Needless to say I just don't like that dude. He's trolled me and others in the past. I'll leave it there. Carry on.
use the block feature and you wont have to read that persons replies.  Certain people annoy others, but no need to call them out ya know

Must have for me...was thinking about getting the ones with the Jumpman on the tongue but now Imma wait it out for these. Hope the same material is used as the black and white OGs because those are on point

We've already seen shoes that are dropping in May and later.. where are the pics of these!!!!!

The retail is 160. Your tax is going to be 40+ dollars? Where you live at 

Either the person lives somewhere with an outrageous sales tax (which I doubt) or people are assuming that the $190 price tag was a flat price for every "remastered" retro release :smh:.

If these are anything like frags, im in for a couple though never a big fan of the cw. That kind of quality is hard to pass.

im surprised they are releasinf the 1s so fast again, and i hope the red and quality is better.

damn, just bought the ones with the jumpman on the tongue not to long ago. oh well, one can never have to much chicago 1's especially in og fashion.

Between the black toes, Blk &Red 1s and the black an white 1s that just released,what has the best quality. I have shadows,black toes,bred 1s just wanted to know the difference, In qt I Hear a lot about the black an white version. Wanted a comparison

Between the black toes, Blk &Red 1s and the black an white 1s that just released,what has the best quality. I have shadows,black toes,bred 1s just wanted to know the difference, In qt I Hear a lot about the black an white version. Wanted a comparison
I only have the black toes and the black/whites and the black/whites are MUCH better.

I like the black toe colorway more than the black/whites but as for the build and comfort of the shoe the 2014 black/whites are definitely better than the 2013 black toes. Just in my opinion.

I like the black toe colorway more than the black/whites but as for the build and comfort of the shoe the 2014 black/whites are definitely better than the 2013 black toes. Just in my opinion.
much respect on the break down,thanks now I wish I would of got those black an whites.

Really, REALLY want a pair. I'ma cop two, if possible. One will go in my rotation, the other, i'ma store in a closet where no one can see it

Back
Top Bottom